• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

An error I noticed in the KH2 manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

Not sure if this actually fits in here, because I'm talking about the manga version of KH 2 and not KH 2 itself. But I don't really see a kh general place to put it, so I guess I'll put it here. In the first volume pages 464-65 Sora and beast defeat the shadow stalker. However, on page 465, a heart can be seen being released on the left hand side. I'm sure I don't have to explain the reason WHY this is an error, as the shadow stalker is a pureblood heartless, just like a shadow and darkside. Would it have been too much to ask for the usual puff of black smoke to emit from the defeated heartless? or was the manga in need of more visual flair. You be the judge!

Jochira

Awards
It might have just be an error that the mangaka made and the ones that cross-checked it missed, mistakes like that happens from time to time so you're better off not thinking too much about it.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Yeah, in the manga any Heartless releases a heart. I noticed that too. Kairi goomba stomps a army of pureblood Shadows in the manga and they release hundreds of hearts. It probably has to do with Shadows being the easiest and less time consuming Heartless to draw.

Soldier

Awards
Yeah, in the manga any Heartless releases a heart. I noticed that too. Kairi goomba stomps a army of pureblood Shadows in the manga and they release hundreds of hearts. It probably has to do with Shadows being the easiest and less time consuming Heartless to draw.
Huh, I assumed that's a one time thing, But that's really..... lore breaking. If they wanted easier heartless to draw, why not just do ice cubes and minute bombs?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Huh, I assumed that's a one time thing, But that's really..... lore breaking. If they wanted easier heartless to draw, why not just do ice cubes and minute bombs?
They do draw other Heartless from time to time. It's mainly when there is a large gathering of Heartless that need to be taken down that Shadows become the primary drawn enemy. Heartless are usually fodder in the manga, minus the boss ones. A few variants appear here and there but nothing major. The Nobodies are mostly the same. Dusk are the main ones. A few Berserkers and Samurais have shown up in the background or as Saix's grunts, but it's mainly Dusk.

Back