• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another 'decent' one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decron

Just like the title says (as i'm getting the hang of it/learning it):

thirdgimp.png

CnC

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Stock looks LQ, its way tooo blended in with the bg. Also the lighting on his face is a bit much. Another thing, its too monotone. Try using different colors..nice try though..:D

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Stock looks LQ, its way tooo blended in with the bg. Also the lighting on his face is a bit much. Another thing, its too monotone. Try using different colors..nice try though..:D
Some times you say things that make no damn since.

What? it's not LQ, it's just extremely dark. The lighting has got to be re done in this one it looks horrid. You have the lighting coming the opposite direction of the stock. As a result the lighting looks unnatural,and looks like it's coming all over the place. Redo the lighting and get rid of the scan lines. I like the flow you got going it,and the colors work. But it's still very bland and empty. Lighten up the background(stock too),and add more effects to the BG. Use some textures,and then put a C4d over it blend it in and see if that works. Your getting better keep it up.

Decron

Some times you say things that make no damn since.

What? it's not LQ, it's just extremely dark. The lighting has got to be re done in this one it looks horrid. You have the lighting coming the opposite direction of the stock. As a result the lighting looks unnatural,and looks like it's coming all over the place. Redo the lighting and get rid of the scan lines. I like the flow you got going it,and the colors work. But it's still very bland and empty. Lighten up the background(stock too),and add more effects to the BG. Use some textures,and then put a C4d over it blend it in and see if that works. Your getting better keep it up.

The lightning is actually a C4d :p
And yes it's kind of dark, but i set the opacity of the burn to high i guess :p
But next one i'm going to use some smudge tuts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back