• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another sight has been sighted- Seashore.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

Welcome again to my "theory" thread, no not really a theory but as was shown before it's another sight with as seems a new connection to things.
And today, after watching the AR videos on the site I was kind shocked to see a city at the seashore.. yep A city!~~ It might be mountains, it might be houses but that's why I made this thread, for you to discuss.

Anyway 2 pics:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3073/thecrapyp7.png

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6480/thecrap2ch9.png

Discuss~

EDIT: the forums censored my friggin pictures... dang XD
I'll upload them again.

EDIT2: Fix'd

Khaston

It's not the Dark Beach, it is actually the place for the Ariel and Eric scenes.

I guess you were able to go ashore before.

Baniigaaru

I also wondered about that. I kept stopping the video to watch it carefully. I thought it was a castle; like the one they showed in the movie 0.o. Unfortunately Bloodyjab couldn't cross the boundary to get there-_-. Maybe he'll create a cheat later for it.

Isn't that just an area for the Ariel + Eric cutscenes? I doubt it means anything beyond that.

But the Seashore was also an area for Ariel+Eric cutscenes and Bloodyjab figured out a way to be transferred there:unsure:.

Sexy Angel
Oh, ya, thats Erics hometown... if you watched the movie, you would know that.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Isn't the supposed castle the one Eric lives in? And where is that Villain's Vale place?

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
ummm ya, he is a prince... so he has a castle, you can see the castle in both movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back