• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem II Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazium

Leveling up is one way to go. I'd imagine most people hurry up through the Riku story. I had to get to 50 before I could beat Ansem II.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Counter the Dark Rush with a 0. He's not hard if you have at least 3 or 4 0s in your deck.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Even when at Level 99 I have trouble beating it. Eventually the only way I could beat him was to be careful with my cards and hold my Zeroes for use against the Dark Rush.

inverse K-blade7

This took me a few tries as well. the time I won, i couldn't really tell what i did differently. try to duel whenever possible, because they're very easy to win just by mashing X, don't sleight until D mode, and save your zeroes. IF Mickey comes, you better not let him get broken

SwordsmenXIII

Use the Card Deul thing as much as possible and dont use any slieghts until you're in Dark Mode and use Dark Aura with all the 9 cards you have but dont use them all at once. I beat him at level 47.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back