• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem Report 0??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

l8rdude91

I was looking at the secret ending in Kingdom Hearts2 an I noticed that it said "Ansem Report 0". Anyone have any ideas on what Ansem Report 0 could be???:confused: :huh:

Sexy Angel
Its a report that is in KH1. Its the only Ansem report that the Real Ansem actually wrote... but i have no idea where it is :bored:

heartofRiku

No, No, No. The secret ending is based on the Japenese version. In that version, the first Ansem report is 0. So in Kingdom Hearts, their reports go from 0-9 and KH2 it is 0-12. This has been discussed many times before in the forums.

heartofRiku

Then you add 3. So 9 + 3 =...

So, in KH Final Mix the ansem reports are numbered 0-12.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Ansem The Wise wrote Ansem Report #0 during KH I. Xehanort wrote the rest, which in the american version, turned out to be 1-13, all bearing the name Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness by the 13 penned by Xehanort.

DiZ (Ansem The Wise) wrote the Ansem Reports during KHII: Ansem Reports 1-12. It all ended with a bang, and Ansem the Wise was gone, leaving many questions unanswered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back