• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anthro RP(you chose)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
ooc: dark aura this is high school there is a rp that takes place in the hospital you would just have to find it either page 2 or 3

"no my neighbor was the devil, yeah i know some siblings are pain but thats nothing to hit her for." Zieth said trying to get him to understand.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Cloud Strife
Grade: 9th
Classes: Math, Martial Arts, Science, and Home.
Dorm: 17
Appearence: Cloud has light blonde hair with blue eyes. He wears black pants, with a navy blue top.
Bio: The new kid at the school. He was transfered from a martial arts school.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first day of a new school, Cloud walked up into his new dorm and layed down. "Being new stinks." He looked around, and hopefully thought he would soon make friends.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"ok" Zieth said as he walked to the detention room. he then sat there and thought how he never gets on anybody's nerves execpt the teachers. "i'm off to the detention room again."

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
zieth seen her walk by the detention room so he thought he would wave trying to catch her attention. "Zieth turn around" the teacher yelled Zieth then had to turn around and sit there for another 30 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back