• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anthro RP(you chose)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Cloud walked outside his room. "I wonder where everyone is." Cloud looked around a little bit. "I guess I'll just serch around. Cloud started by walking down one hall.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth turned his head again see if sam was still walking by but he didn't see her. he then seen cloud walk by when detention was over so zieth walked up to cloud. "sup" he said.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth noticed the new kid wasn't talking so he started walking down the hall to home ec to see who all was there. when he got there the teacher had there back turned so he started to look around the room to see who all was there. he then seen sam sitting there so he waved.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Cloud walked to home ec and sat at his desk in the back. Feeling pathetic to have to take the class. Well, at least he could fight. In this class there were 8th graders also.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth laughed at the new guy "he took home ec." Zieth then walked back to dorm 13 his dorm. he left the door open like usual and layed on his bed looking at the ceiling thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back