• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Any books (or even manga?) similar to the Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisceanreve

You might wanna try Bravestory
220px-BraveStory_v1_Cover.jpg

Its got it all
Young Boy travels to new world: In search of his friends: Stubborn but beautiful girl being sought out by evil: Best friedn who is more talneted then him in every way: Two talking animal companioins: Evil organization:

I could go on and on. Give it a shot

I LOVE BRAVESTORY!!!
Omg this cover is WAAAY better than the creepy English one XD It grew on me though lol
Mitsuru and Wataru reminded me a lot of Riku and Sora! (and Naruto and Sasuke hahaha) Of course, I somehow managed to love Mitsuru as I loved Riku (though I'd say Riku was more sympathetic than him even during his dark phase in the first game XD)
Anyways....
Trying to find Western lit like it but alas it's not happening lol
Have you read anything else by Miyuki Miyabe? I've read Book of Heroes, which paled in comparison, I must say, but it was still quite good ^^ I'd like to read her novelization of the video game Ico

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Try Fables. It's like if Kingdom Hearts didn't use Disney worlds, but Brother's Grimm worlds. Kind of. Not really, but kind of. I can't make up my mind. I can feel the hate coming my way.

Pisceanreve

Try Fables. It's like if Kingdom Hearts didn't use Disney worlds, but Brother's Grimm worlds. Kind of. Not really, but kind of. I can't make up my mind. I can feel the hate coming my way.

I haven't heard of that, so I'll give it a shot ^^ I tend not to like Brother's Grimm, but if the writing and set-up is interesting, I'm sure I'll like it, thanks ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back