• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any one notice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Uh yeah... it was in the most recent trailer.
She made one for each of them so that they would always be connected and that they would see each other again.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm guessing you were too excited after finding this out that you just had to tell everyone right? XP

I like the ones Aqua made better than the one Kairi made, partly because they're more colorful and better looking, and also because I keep seeing a SMILEY FACE on Kairi's and can't take it seriously.

Cloaked_schemer

I'm guessing you were too excited after finding this out that you just had to tell everyone right? XP

I like the ones Aqua made better than the one Kairi made, partly because they're more colorful and better looking, and also because I keep seeing a SMILEY FACE on Kairi's and can't take it seriously.

I thought it was supposed to have a smily face on it. Am I wrong?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

She designed it after Sora. There's a smiling face, brown hair on the "hand" of the star that's the head, and it has his crown in the middle.
Here's a better reason to like Aqua's, she didn't neglect a member of her trio when she was making the charms :\

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I thought it was supposed to have a smily face on it. Am I wrong?
No you're not. The face and hair are shaped to look like Sora's.
180px-Kairi_good_luck_charm.jpg

{edit}
Dang you, Smile.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
She designed it after Sora. There's a smiling face, brown hair on the "hand" of the star that's the head, and it has his crown in the middle.
Here's a better reason to like Aqua's, she didn't neglect a member of her trio when she was making the charms :\

How could kairi leave riku out... more importantly who would like sora more than riku... :31:
Thank goodness for Aqua... finally a main female character *other than Namine* that we can actually like

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
really?! woah..all this time i thought that it was red.. like..the smiley face on it..i thought the hair was red..so i just thought it was kairi... i never knew it was suppose to be sora o___o

but wth..

aww i can imagine a riku one being pretty... all silver and all x)

you know what i think square enix should sell though.

those charms.. aqua's and kairi's.. like make em as a merchandise to sell.

screw all them keyblade necklaces! xDD jkk.

i like the keyblade necklaces ;~;

Sora1915

Bronze Member
really?! woah..all this time i thought that it was red.. like..the smiley face on it..i thought the hair was red..so i just thought it was kairi... i never knew it was suppose to be sora o___o

but wth..

aww i can imagine a riku one being pretty... all silver and all x)

you know what i think square enix should sell though.

screw all them keyblade necklaces! xDD jkk.

i like the keyblade necklaces ;~;
OMG I would buy the charms xD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i know huh! :D

i would so buy the orange and green and blue ones x) they're so pretty :D

bah, i don't find the idea of having sora's face on a charm that nice.. >~>

oo and they should also sell some shells that look like the one's xion had too! or the kind roxas picked up on the island...

:DD

Sora1915

Bronze Member
i know huh! :D

i would so buy the orange and green and blue ones x) they're so pretty :D

bah, i don't find the idea of having sora's face on a charm that nice.. >~>

oo and they should also sell some shells that look like the one's xion had too! or the kind roxas picked up on the island...

:DD
Ugh now I want them to do this......

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Smile

So true. I wonder how Riku feels about constantly being on the sidelines. No wonder he went from awesome to emo in such a short amount of time.

Originally Posed by Aqua.

They should totally sell them. Hell, if they have the time to make Cloud cologne, they can make seashell charms. We'd probably buy a ton since shells are so fragile...

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
So true. I wonder how Riku feels about constantly being on the sidelines. No wonder he went from awesome to emo in such a short amount of time.
That explains so much... poor emo riku. :cry:

They should totally sell them. Hell, if they have the time to make Cloud cologne, they can make seashell charms. We'd probably buy a ton since shells are so fragile...
true... it would be a wonderful marketing technique... i can't believe they haven't thought of it yet.

I want a blue one. hell if they never decide to do it i'll just make my own... :cool:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Uh yeah... it was in the most recent trailer.
She made one for each of them so that they would always be connected and that they would see each other again.

I'm warning u this is a days spoiler(kinda) so if u didn't play it don't read it!!!
Yes, I thought that was there keychain but I wasn't sure. So(I know u guys don't know this if this is true or not yet but) does that mean keychains represent memories even light or dark memories. Take the Oblivion keyblade for example, they said that its xion's keyblade, but if u look close enough at the keychain it has a dark crown symbol signifying her memories of sora's crown necklace that he wears throughout his journeys. Does this also give keyblades some kind of extra boost in power(remember how the different kind of keyblades also have different abilities you can use) and techniques. Give me ur thoughts, also thanks for telling that was there keyblades.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
naw they'd probably made out of hard plastic or something..but not actual seashells

well maybe they can have two types... one type is the "real" kind made out of shells and shit and the others[cheaper#] out of some sort of plastic

i think id buy both. or the plastic one cuz i wouldn't want mine to break. O: GASP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back