• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody get the new KH2 manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

I got it the other day and its alright, but i dont think it was worth the unusually long wait.Anybody else get it?

Nami

usually not funny
I can't find it!
I have the first KH II manga, but the second is nowhere to be seen!
If Chapter's doesn't have it, who does?

KeybladeK 35

I have it and it's great XD

But I did the wait was a bit long though, well at least their bringing the Short Stories over in August X3

Plus I heard we would have to wait ANOTHER year for the next one, like in April I think DX

Santuary

I got volume 3 straight from Japan the other week. Can't understand a word there sayin but I still love it!!

As for vol 2, I havn't seen it being sold anywhere yet (I guess it takes a little longer before it gets to the UK)

K

kingdomfighter5

i liked it i hope the next one doesnt take as long though. It was almost a year wait and that will take forever to get through kh2 its at any walden book and borders for those of you who can not find it

Xircs-Number I

I liked it, i just thought it felt really rushed unlike the first book which was very slow and took place entirely in twilight town.

There were several times that i had to reread some of the pages cause the events were so quick moving.When is the 3rd one supposed to come out.

PhoenixPs24:16

I saw it and read some of it in the store. Nice. I wouldnt mind getting one. The first Kh2 manga I mean. havent seen the new stuff yet.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
I have the full KH1 manga series and I have the first KH2 vol, but i havent checked for the second one. Hopefully its as good as the first ^.^ anyways is the thrid comin out soon? i wanna know so im updated :D

Pilk

I've looked through it at the bookstore; it doesn't look all that great tome.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I <3 it.
The art is amazing and for some strange reason... it helps me understand the game better.
But that could be because they didn't release Final Mix in America. T.T

I love the obsession of ice cream in it though. XD

Roxas/Sora17

I only have the 1st and 2nd KHII manga. I liked them both, and I like how they are more descriptive with events and places. Like the part with Roxas remembering, I didn't quite get it, but now it's clearer. Also seeing things they do, like someone suggested they go to Pence's house and watch horror movies all night to end the summer. It makes the characters easier to relate to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back