• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone Keeping an "Opened Mind" towards the org in Kh2? (just read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

Zombie's?.....no just not right. it may be possable.:) some weird twist in the story line u know that has that happen

dejah

:|
lol... i can see it now.... Konami, SE and Disney. lets hack 'em zombies. lol. lets get Leon Kennedy to join the party.

Beakman's World

If don't come back in a visual form there's bound to be something written about them. Like a note in Jimminee's diary or some reports that talk aobut the formation of the 13th order. We're bound to get some backstory on these guys.

TrancedRiku

ah, but Namine erased, or reformatted Sora's memories, so that he doesn't remember his battles within castle oblivion. Therefore, there probably won't be any info more than likely, not at the very start of the game anyway. After a while and a few encounters with the Order, one might say something about how Sora brought about the downfall of Larxene, or something along those lines. I have no clue, but above all, we might not even see any info on them. as far as the chars from CoM, we'll only see Axel and the others of CO through memories or flashbacks.

I will keep an open mind now. Don't know what to expect, so...

E

Eclipse

so retarded.....they all died. live with it

Spoiler Spoiler Show

what part of dead don't you understand, they were traitors, no one wants them back..-

the only reason maleficent is back is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

they are dead
Spoiler Spoiler Show

deal with it

after reading a nifty interview with nomura, he said that he was gonna put the dead org members as opponents in the colisseum, but he didn't get the time, and it didn't fit in with the story script

TrancedRiku

bottom line: the only one to return will be Axel. :p which is just fine, cause he's my fave member of the XIII... :D

that was an interesting bit of the Nomura interview. That would have been fun to take down the dead members of the Order, lol.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
the only two who survived CoM were
Spoiler Spoiler Show
however the likely hood of fighting any of the "dead" order members is highly unlikely. Lexaeus, Marluxia, Vexen and Larxene are dead with out a doubt. unless Nomura decides to make them come back as optional bosses for the American version which wouldn't make any sense.......

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Personally, I think they killed off too many members in CoM( which kind of ruined KH2). Marluxia and his gang should've survived and had their own plan of domination. That would've made KH2's storyline far more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back