• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Apology to all women

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuko

I don't feel that concerned, (even if you say "women" in general) because i know that's not true, but it was pretty harsh nonetheless, and that's good that you apologized. ^^
I imagine that there was something that changed your mind, and if you're ok with it, then there are no problem!
I can assure you that there are very gentle girls despite what some people say. n_n

T

Tyler Durden

Wait, the guy makes a thread apologizing about all of his dumb ass remarks about white chicks, and all of the sudden women are throwing themselves at him?

HAI GUYZ IM SORRIE I TOOK A SHOWUR THIS MORNING!!!

Bring on the women!

Last edited:

+JodieTakira+

Just so long as you realize that gender isn't the basis of who is a jerk and who isn't, I think you'll be fine. <3 Welcome to the real world. And I don't mean that piece of crap television show. D:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Just because you apologized for speaking out loud about it, doesn't mean women are no longer the root of all evil.

owai-

Ugh. I find myself becoming increasingly mysogenistic. Gotta do something about that...
Eventually.

XxFeaRLeSsxX

Website
www.myspace.com
Wait, the guy makes a thread apologizing about all of his dumb ass remarks about white chicks, and all of the sudden women are throwing themselves at him?

HAI GUYZ IM SORRIE I TOOK A SHOWUR THIS MORNING!!!

Bring on the women!

:blink:

Very few guys would apologize for that kind of thing..... gah, I have a brother...I know these things :rolleyes:

X Twin_Phoenix X

oh I remeber that comment you posted it in the thread I made about white chicks ahhh brings back memories..... uhhh anyway kudos to u for apologizing hope this improves ur image!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back