• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua a POH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drew32

I'm starting to think maybe she is...
This is probably in the sticky somewhere so if it is my apologies
It sounds like it could be true. What do ya'll think?

A

Audo

I don't believe it is.
If she was, Terra would have been able to sense the 'pure light' radiating from her heart like he did with Snow White.

Malevolence

Raw Life
no no no no no no no no no!

Theres only seven

Kairi
Alice
Belle
Aurora
Cinderella
Jasmin
Snow White

Muse

you look atrocious
Oh! This is one I haven't heard before!

But still... I doubt she is. There's no evidence to say that she is.

A

Audo

Aqua dies in the end. Her armour is found by Xemnas and he talks to it constantly.
She already has significance, xD.

drew32

She's already the female lead of BBS.
How much more significant can you get?

with terra being speculated as reated to xehanort and ven speculated as related to roxas (thus being sora), i'm a bit curious of what aqua's significance other than being a keyblade weilder and female hero would be if the first two are true

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You mean who she's connected to?
I assume Xion.

drew32

You mean who she's connected to?
I assume Xion.

it'd sure make sense
wow i really haven't thought about that...i guess i may have just overlooked the fact that Aqua and Xion could be conected

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well since Alice has'nt been born yet, someone else had to have been a POH at the time of BBS. Aqua is a possibility, but I doubt it.

A

Audo

She isn't connected to anyone, that's what makes her more significant. Her significance relies outside of being connected to someone. Her significance is in how the character react to her and what she does, not who she is connected to which could be seen as a better thing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She isn't connected to anyone, that's what makes her more significant. Her significance relies outside of being connected to someone. Her significance is in how the character react to her and what she does, not who she is connected to which could be seen as a better thing.

This.
Although, I can't help but feel that Nomura will end up connecting her to someone.
Well since Alice has'nt been born yet, someone else had to have been a POH at the time of BBS. Aqua is a possibility, but I doubt it.

We don't know that for sure.
They could really do anything they wanted with Alice's age.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
If she was a PoH, Maleficent wouldn't have been able to reveal the keyhole in HB because she didn't have all of them.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Aqua dies in the end. Her armour is found by Xemnas and he talks to it constantly.
She already has significance, xD.

You don't know that Aqua dies. Maybe she is alive. Her not having her armor does not mean that she's dead. Also i don't think that she is a princess of heart because, terra sensed sleeping beauty's pure light which wouldn't seem so new to him if his groupmate gave him the same feeling. I think that if Alice isn't a Princess of Hearts in Birth by Sleep then Ven would be the other Being with a Heart of Pure Light. Also they could keep alices age even with the time difference. They could do this by making the world's of the princesses of hearts exist outside of the laws of time so they do not age. Also maleficent would still be able to open the keyhole even if Aqua was a princess of heart because, I'm pretty sure that those 7 have been the princesses of heart forever.<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3513579", true); </SCRIPT>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back