• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua and Kairi theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Enigma

This is just a shot in the dark but, you know how Kairi didn't knew how she got to the Island and that she didn't knew where she came from and Aqua looks just like her? Well, what if Kairi is Aqua' Nobody?

That would mean Aqua is the real Princess of heart, which would make the whole concept of Naminé & Roxas flawed.

And also If Kairi was a Nobody, then she wouldn't have a heart, which would therefore mean her heart wouldn't of been able to exsist within Sora?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Well, what if Kairi is Aqua' Nobody?

Seriously? That's the most stupidest thing I have EVER heard. Kairi is not a nobody. If she was, Namine, KAIRI'S NOBODY, would not exist and Kairi would not have a heart, WHICH HE DOES. Seriously... try better next time. THINK about what you want to post.

Besides, we don't know ANYTHING about Aqua, so WAIT until we get more info on her. Can you do that for me, please?

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
OH MY GOD

NO
---------------------No
-------NO-------------------------------------------NO
-----------------------------------NO
----------------------------------------------------------------------NO
---------------NO
NO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NO

NO

lux_crusader

Kairi doesn't know.

But Xehanort specifically explains how he sent her from Hollow Bastion.

And you see her at Hollow Bastion as a little girl

kh is ba

Its know not knew. To get to the topic. This just doesn't work, how can a nobody have a nobody and a heart. Sorry but this was just a really really stupid idea, no offense.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Seriously? That's the most stupidest thing I have EVER heard. Kairi is not a nobody. If she was, Namine, KAIRI'S NOBODY, would not exist and Kairi would not have a heart, WHICH HE DOES. Seriously... try better next time. THINK about what you want to post.

Besides, we don't know ANYTHING about Aqua, so WAIT until we get more info on her. Can you do that for me, please?

Quoted for emphasis......

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
People also forgot to mention that Kairi was 3 in BBS, when Aqua was a full grown woman. So, add that into the equation.

Ultima Scorpio

He said that not all three of the heroes have connections to SRK, but that they were all a part of the original conflict. He didn't specifically say "Aqua isn't connected," but it is her.

oblivian blade

that couldn't happen because namine is kairi nobody, and kairi never became a nobody and if she did the roxas and namine story line would be messed up.

Stars

リク
No.. That would just ruin the point of Kairi's heart within Sora. Besides, it's only Ven and Terra who has visible links with Riku and Sora. Aqua, we just have to wait to find out^^

Maybe Aqua has visible link with mickey...? idunoo....>.>

waterking-Demyx

I think that Aqua is linked to #14. I DID NOT SAY IS, BECAUSE AQUA IS DEAD. but they have some sort of connection. As for Kairi, she can't be a Nobody because she as a nobody. Seriously, if you're gonna talk about Kingdom Hearts, you should at least play it.:thumbdown:

p.s. ahhreggi nice sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back