• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua didn't appear in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
There are already many discussion threads about this. Go to one of them.

Chupacabra

They just wanna keep us in suspense.. they can't reveal everything before the game comes out.
But when they do so I want a big surprise in the game ! Like.. uh ! this is why they didn't show her or something like that

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh, so? Just because we haven't heard much about her yet, doesn't mean she's not in. She appeared in the concept video, and in the promotional artwork, so yes, she's in the game. Just wait.

Ultima Scorpio

Yeah, she will be in the game. Lol, don't have a...kanipshen? Is that how you spell it? Oh well. I did a thread that analyzed Aqua a while ago. Check it out sometime.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
My guess is that she plays a big role in the game, and releasing any pictures of her in the game would spoil it, but that's just me. We don't even know if she'll be a playable character in BBS. All he said was Terra, Ven, and a third character would be playable. It could be Aqua, or it could be someone else.

Stars

リク
well i have seen so many BBS screenshot but none of them show Aqua it only show terra and ven so where the hell is AQUA?! is theshadow silluete is Aqua?

I think that Aqua could be on the bad side, so she remains secret, and she could related to 358/2days , so Nomura don't want to reveal her yet.. and possible she is not call Aqua

V

V.A.T.13

^ BECAUSE IT'S ALL A CLEVER RUSE MY DEAR BOY. PIP PIP.

...nah, I doubt she's evil, alhough it WOULD be pretty cool...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
^ BECAUSE IT'S ALL A CLEVER RUSE MY DEAR BOY. PIP PIP.

...nah, I doubt she's evil, alhough it WOULD be pretty cool...

Nah. I don't think she's evil either. But she's a female main character in Kingdom Hearts. So therfore, must be incredibly mysterious. As is Kairi. We didn't and still don't know shiz about her past. And we know very very little about Aqua so far. I'm thinking those two are going to have some kind of connection (obvious I know) either via blood relation or...something...else. <.<; I can't think of anything else. XP

Ultima Scorpio

Nah. I don't think she's evil either. But she's a female main character in Kingdom Hearts. So therfore, must be incredibly mysterious. As is Kairi. We didn't and still don't know shiz about her past. And we know very very little about Aqua so far. I'm thinking those two are going to have some kind of connection (obvious I know) either via blood relation or...something...else. <.<; I can't think of anything else. XP

Maybe Kairi and Aqua somehow met when Kairi was very little, seeing as this is set about a year before Xehanort appeared on Ansem's doorstep (I think?). Plus, we've seen screenshots of Riku and Sora playin on the beach, and Terra was watching them. So, maybe they all have connections because they've all met up (but SRK doesn't remember it).

Lol, I ramble a lot...pay no mind.

But no, I think the likelihood of Aqua being evil is like...1:1000. Or less. Or more. Or mess or lore. Whatever floats your boat (^.^)

Sexy Angel
My guess is that Aqua holds the key of the universe, where she kills everyone than joins Terra and Ven for there bodys...

*Bright Eyes*

Just wait for the game, it will answer all your questions.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe Kairi and Aqua somehow met when Kairi was very little, seeing as this is set about a year before Xehanort appeared on Ansem's doorstep (I think?). Plus, we've seen screenshots of Riku and Sora playin on the beach, and Terra was watching them. So, maybe they all have connections because they've all met up (but SRK doesn't remember it).

Lol, I ramble a lot...pay no mind.

But no, I think the likelihood of Aqua being evil is like...1:1000. Or less. Or more. Or mess or lore. Whatever floats your boat (^.^)

Well Sora and Riku were little kids at the time, and probably didn't pay any attention to two random adults (I know Ven is like. 14 or so but to 4-5 year olds, that'd be an adult, or a big person or whatever. XD) talking while they were playing swords yknow? I know I wouldn't have. XD And maybe Terra and Ven didn't let Sora and Riku know they were watching. Perhaps they always watched in the shadows. PEDOPHILE ALERT! XP

My guess is that Aqua holds the key of the universe, where she kills everyone than joins Terra and Ven for there bodys...

*Bright Eyes*

Just wait for the game, it will answer all your questions.

Why do you bother telling people to wait? They're not gonna. People are gonna come up with theories whether you like it or not. People are gonna speculate whether you like it or not. Thats what the Future of Kingdom Hearts section of the forums is for. These games aren't coming out for a good 1-4 years. In response to your wait for the game. I say this.

People are gonna speculate until the games come out. DEAL.

Ultima Scorpio

Well Sora and Riku were little kids at the time, and probably didn't pay any attention to two random adults (I know Ven is like. 14 or so but to 4-5 year olds, that'd be an adult, or a big person or whatever. XD) talking while they were playing swords yknow? I know I wouldn't have. XD And maybe Terra and Ven didn't let Sora and Riku know they were watching. Perhaps they always watched in the shadows. PEDOPHILE ALERT! XP

Lol, Kingdom Hearts is full of Pedophiles.

1. Ansem Heartless

2. Xemnas (you just know he is)

3. Xigbar (To catch a predator)

4. ...BARBOSA!!!

5. MX (another one you can just sense)

And...that's all for me. (<_<)

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol, Kingdom Hearts is full of Pedophiles.

1. Ansem Heartless

2. Xemnas (you just know he is)

3. Xigbar (To catch a predator)

4. ...BARBOSA!!!

5. MX (another one you can just sense)

And...that's all for me. (<_<)

Haha. True. So true. Especially Xehanort's Heartless. XD *meets Sora in dark secret room in a CLOAK*

Who knows what that guy was wearing under there, and what he woulda done to Sora. <.<; We now know what he meant by "opening to darkness". XD!

Ultima Scorpio

Haha. True. So true. Especially Xehanort's Heartless. XD *meets Sora in dark secret room in a CLOAK*

Who knows what that guy was wearing under there, and what he woulda done to Sora. <.<; We now know what he meant by "opening to darkness". XD!

Oh my...no. Just...just no. Ew. Wow.

Okay...this is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic...:huh:

Sexy Angel

No, thats what he did to Riku, Maleficent, and the Princess's of heart XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back