• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua/Nomura Interview - Birth by Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Maybe he just doesnt like her enough. Or maybe she is going through a name change. Or maybe he jst forgot because he doesnt find her that important :p

diogo14

i don't know, i think she still is important... maybe he didn't say her name just to not have to answer any questions regarding her

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
*sigh*

The third playable character is obviously Aqua, you see her in the BBS trailer fighting with Ven and Terra as they meet up... If it was someone else, obviously that person would have been fighting instead.

It's so obviously Aqua, what's the point of discussion, like come on.

Crimson-Darkness

Yeah if she wasn't that important she would at least make a brief appearance in the BBS trailer
so I think she spoil too much information or Nomura just doesn't want reveal anything yet
about her

Axel Dog

Lol salut Cin. :D
And I second this.

What much IS there to like off a chick we know next to nothing about? Just merely her looks? That's horribly shallow sir.

WTF? There are some massivly dynamic things happening in Birth By Sleep, Aqua's Expressions glow with a haunting quality, are portrayed beautifully. Just based on Birth By Sleep I already care X10000000 about the HER/VEN relationship. Just because we don't no a lot about her doesn't mean she can't be someone's favorite KH character of ALL time, the mystery is part of the appeal. And what we have seen from her is pretty much perfection incarnate so....if you think she's just a pretty face you missed some subtext going in BBS that should SERIOSUlLY go back and hit that up bra'

T

Tyler Durden

*sigh*

The third playable character is obviously Aqua, you see her in the BBS trailer fighting with Ven and Terra as they meet up... If it was someone else, obviously that person would have been fighting instead.

It's so obviously Aqua, what's the point of discussion, like come on.

That takes place at the end of BBS. She could join up near the end, maybe replace one of Ven and Terra's fallen comrades or she could only be one of the 'behind the scenes' characters, like Riku was for much of KHII, and Mickey was for nearly all of KH.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
well she can fight so we can assume she's not going to play the role of damsel in distress

T

Tyler Durden

Where the hell did you see someone saying that she would be a damsel in distress?

Also, people can learn to fight. In video games it's called levelin gup, and in the physical world it's called 'working your ass off', better known as SURVIVING.

khloser4life

i think that the 3rd scenario is aqua, cuz it would make sense. for example, once you beat the game as terra, the end cutscene is him walking to the crossroad at sunset horizons. when you beat the game with ven, the end cutscene is him walking down his path to the crossroad. then when you beat the game as aqua, you see her walk down to the crossroads. then they all fight mx and win.:thumbsup:

Charlie K

Back in Business
i think that the 3rd scenario is aqua, cuz it would make sense. for example, once you beat the game as terra, the end cutscene is him walking to the crossroad at sunset horizons. when you beat the game with ven, the end cutscene is him walking down his path to the crossroad. then when you beat the game as aqua, you see her walk down to the crossroads. then they all fight mx and win.:thumbsup:

Pretty good idea, but didn't Nomaru say you could choose which one you wanan be(not saying that you didn't say that, even tho you didn't technically. :confused: I confuzed myself) But maybe the third will be Mickey.....Probablly not.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Where the hell did you see someone saying that she would be a damsel in distress?

Also, people can learn to fight. In video games it's called levelin gup, and in the physical world it's called 'working your ass off', better known as SURVIVING.

Someone made a comment that Aqua would probably end up like Kairi, i thought it was in this topic thread but i guess i was wrong

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I guess casting magic can be considered fighting, cause that's all i saw Aqua do through the whole secret vid. She was also knocked down by the DS

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
What I'm saying is, that's their names NOW, they could end up being completely different by the time the game is released. Nothing's concrete, characters and nmaes and whole games change 100x from the original idea before a game is released to the public.

Yeah just look at the first trailer for KH2, nothing like the finished project.
EDIT: Sorry didn't read the whole thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back