• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua, the third character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Point taken.

Either way, another reason why I don't think it will be Mickey is because of the three stories Nomura wanted to tell.

(1. The Knights (aka TAV)
(2. Riku's story during pre-KH2
(3. Mickey's story during KH1-KH2

If Nomura wanted to tell either of these stories, Mickey's in particular, I'd think that it'd be odd to have Mickey playable in a game that takes place pre-KH1, when the story he wants to tell takes place after that. For that matter, if Coded is telling Mickey+Riku's story, it would be stranger still to have Mickey playable in BBS but not in Coded.

A

Audo

Point taken.

Either way, another reason why I don't think it will be Mickey is because of the three stories Nomura wanted to tell.

(1. The Knights (aka TAV)
(2. Riku's story during pre-KH2
(3. Mickey's story during KH1-KH2

If Nomura wanted to tell either of these stories, Mickey's in particular, I'd think that it'd be odd to have Mickey playable in a game that takes place pre-KH1, when the story he wants to tell takes place after that. For that matter, if Coded is telling Mickey+Riku's story, it would be stranger still to have Mickey playable in BBS but not in Coded.
Actually, it was four stories.
-Xehanort's Memories
-Story during Riku's Absence
-Story during Mickey's Absence
-Roxas' time in the org.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I would rather Aqua to be the third playable character, and there's certainly more evidence to back that up than the idea that Scenario #3 may be Mickey. I'm just being stubborn. I'm afraid that the reason we haven't seen Aqua in Scenario #3 is because they haven't started it yet. So, I'm coming up with as many alternatives as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back