• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Yeah, she becomes a Master in the beginning of the game, and, from then on out, she refers to herself as 'Master Aqua'.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Because she became a master by accomplishing the Exam.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't think that's what they mean
i think they mean when does that cutscene in the winter trailer come up when she calls herself Master Aqua

GuardianOfLight

i don't think that's what they mean
i think they mean when does that cutscene in the winter trailer come up when she calls herself Master Aqua

yes this is what im talking about. i know she passes the exam but who does she say it to in the trailer from jump festa 2010

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
thats wrong anyway.

terra follows xehanort and apprentice

ven follows terra

aqua follows ven >_>

from what i understand.

Aqua and Terra were originally supposed to go after MX, I believe. Then, Ven ran off after Terra, so Aqua's goals change to find Ven.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
so no cut scenes have been seen of her saying "I'm master aqua" or something along those lines?

nope haven't come across it and i've watched aqua's full playthrough(for the most part)
same with the scene where aqua's at castle oblivion, probably has to do with the secret boss

Edit: She does call herself Master Aqua sometimes but not in the specific cutscene you're talking about

αsiя

space coke
Im confused though
I remember that MX was there when Aqua was announced as Master and that same day all of them leave

Samhain

Bronze Member
by the way they also cut out the scene from where terra's eyes are going to go yellow like it showed us in jump festa 2010

remember the kh2fm secret ending?? terras eyes turned yellow. well in the jump festa it showed us with terra's armor and in rage and about to have his eyes turn yellow but in the game there is no scene where they show that

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Im confused though
I remember that MX was there when Aqua was announced as Master and that same day all of them leave

remember the scene towards the end of the jump festa trailer as khlover put in that post, that's what the original poster was talking about

Edit: Yeah Samhain, i remember that part was edited out, it would have been cool if they kept it in though

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
lmao...i mean in the actual game (streams, youtube, etc...)?

has anyone even started playing aquas other half (meaning, her other scenes after beating TAV)

i don't get it do you mean after you beat the game and get 100%, going to the secret boss cutscenes???

if so, then no
no one has gotten that far yet, hopefully in the next couple of days or maybe tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back