• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua = Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avens

still i dont see how that makes her seem like aqua only by mentioning the word water. but that still couldnt mean anything

I hadn't even thought of that, I was going more for... fits this theory exactly? The water is a simile, it doesn't have anything to do with Kairi/Aqua :p

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i wish she used that quote instead of all this comparing hair and wielding keyblade.

facepalm.jpg

still i dont see how that makes her seem like aqua only by mentioning the word water. but that still couldnt mean anything

...my god, you really don't get it, do you?
Xion said that she was receiving something from Roxas, to the point it was filling her up. That was the point of the analogy with the water, a bucket filled to the brims it was already spilling. Either Roxas was filled up with Sora and he was spilling over to Xion, or Xion herself was "full" now - the process of her being changed by the Memories and thus her getting powers or what not - probably the Keyblade - was nearing completion.
She then asked Roxas what she appeared like to him - when still with her hood on. One might conclude then that she changed - and Roxas was the one that changed her, by her Memories.

I know your English is bad and all, but this is ridiculous.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
facepalm.jpg

...my god, you really don't get it, do you?
Xion said that she was receiving something from Roxas, to the point it was filling her up. That was the point of the analogy with the water, a bucket filled to the brims it was already spilling. Either Roxas was filled up with Sora and he was spilling over to Xion, or Xion herself was "full" now - the process of her being changed by the Memories and thus her getting powers or what not - probably the Keyblade - was nearing completion.
She then asked Roxas what she appeared like to him - when still with her hood on. One might conclude then that she changed - and Roxas was the one that changed her, by her Memories.

I know your English is bad and all, but this is ridiculous.

ok lets not mention my english ok? i only been here for a year and a half.

still they could be sora's memroies overflowing xion, and since dusk cannot differentiate roxas from pictures or scenes, xion may believe to have seen roxas but was actually sora since both are the same person. also sora's memories are lacking right now and needs xion.

i meant why not use something that has alot of mystery and brings your theories more out there than use a simple keyblade comparison?

Xion in this particular timeline is hard to believe that is aqua if it was trully aqua, wouldnt tetsuya nomura planned her from kh1?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
still they could be sora's memroies overflowing xion, and since dusk cannot differentiate roxas from pictures or scenes, xion may believe to have seen roxas but was actually sora since both are the same person. also sora's memories are lacking right now and needs xion.

I fail to see how that changes my theory.
Be it Roxas or Sora's Memories that flowed into her, you're not denying the fact Memories flowed into her and possibly changed her.
Also, dusks are dusks. Xion is human shaped. And she has Memories, so I don't think she could've made a mistake had she seen Sora in those Memories, if that's even what she meant.
You're not making any sense.

Xion in this particular timeline is hard to believe that is aqua if it was trully aqua, wouldnt tetsuya nomura planned her from kh1?

Nomura planned SoD Ansem to be THE Ansem in KH1. Him being Xehanort's Heartless was later on retconned.
He put TAV in armor suits in the secret ending because he had no idea what they'd look like.
He doesn't have everything planned out to the last detail, and even if he can, he can still make changes so long as the game hasn't been released yet.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I fail to see how that changes my theory.
Be it Roxas or Sora's Memories that flowed into her, you're not denying the fact Memories flowed into her and possibly changed her.
Also, dusks are dusks. Xion is human shaped. And she has Memories, so I don't think she could've made a mistake had she seen Sora in those Memories, if that's even what she meant.
You're not making any sense.

Nomura planned SoD Ansem to be THE Ansem in KH1. Him being Xehanort's Heartless was later on retconned.
He put TAV in armor suits in the secret ending because he had no idea what they'd look like.
He doesn't have everything planned out to the last detail, and even if he can, he can still make changes so long as the game hasn't been released yet.

to much variables in your theory...can you make it stronger? i;m tired...i dont want to talk in english anymore...so i'll just leave. your theories fine, and thats it. i dont have to say more.

Papou

A lot of this seems to be grasping at straws, I'd say the only things worth presenting are that they are both wielders, that Aqua's armor is in the RoS and Xion was born in the RoA, and that Xion seems to be connected to Xemnas and Roxas, who are presumably connected to Terra and Ven. Oh, and that they are being played by the same voice actress, which is what convinces me of their connection.

Bringing hair color combinations into this makes me take it a little less seriously. Plus, we have too little information on chainless keyblades to be using that as any sort of a base. I understand that this is just a theory, but people are being attacked for not understanding/agreeing as if it's fact.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
A lot of this seems to be grasping at straws, I'd say the only things worth presenting are that they are both wielders, that Aqua's armor is in the RoS and Xion was born in the RoA, and that Xion seems to be connected to Xemnas and Roxas, who are presumably connected to Terra and Ven. Oh, and that they are being played by the same voice actress, which is what convinces me of their connection. Bringing hair color combinations into this makes me take it a little less seriously. Plus, we have too little information on chainless keyblades to be using that as any sort of a base. I understand that this is just a theory, but people are being attacked for not understanding/agreeing as if it's fact.

we dont know if xin was born in RoA so thats about it.....usually SA (rain) would bring more to the table than this....

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A lot of this seems to be grasping at straws

The only thing not grasping at straws about Xion is that she looks like Kairi. In light of what Nomura said about that though, we're left with nothing but grasping at straws.
Though personally, if what you took with you after reading all that was the color comparison, I have to say I'm kind of offended.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
The only thing not grasping at straws about Xion is that she looks like Kairi. In light of what Nomura said about that though, we're left with nothing but grasping at straws.
Though personally, if what you took with you after reading all that was the color comparison, I have to say I'm kind of offended.

theres also that xion sounds like kairi and that nomura said that hinted something very important. so why not? you seem to change theories very quickly

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
theres also that xion sounds like kairi and that nomura said that hinted something very important. so why not? you seem to change theories very quickly

I support a variety of options. And Nomura said that they didn't reveal anything truly important. So I'd take it that Xion looking so much like Kairi isn't important.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I support a variety of options. And Nomura said that they didn't reveal anything truly important. So I'd take it that Xion looking so much like Kairi isn't important.

when did he say that? and was he specifically reffering to xion?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
when did he say that? and was he specifically reffering to xion?

Nomura said:
Already people are guessing she is the nobody of some character, but then who is Xion really? What becomes of her heart? This will be explored more at Tokyo Game Show this Fall, so please look forward to it.

Nomura said:
---The sale date was announced to be in February 2009, the trailer seemed to be all about Xion this time.
Nomura: This time we wanted to emphasize Xion in the trailer. People who like Kingdom Hearts will be thinking as they watch, "Huh? That scene!?" Maybe they'll think "Have we shown too much?", but the core parts are still unrevealed. I wanted the trailer to make the viewer's imagination run wild.

Papou

Sorry for offending you, I read the whole thread and brought up which points I thought were valid in my post, but this part:
Rain said:
Colors - colors. Aqua and Kairi's colors mixing would give us Xion's dark hair.
Almost does the opposite of making this theory convincing to me. It's supposed to be a physical representation of memories of Kairi mixing into her (if I read what you wrote correctly) but for some reason, all I could do was read and think "Hair colors mixing? Really?". I don't mean to be rude, you did bring up some valid points in your argument, that one was just kind of 'ehhh' for me.

I don't have any doubts that Xion is connected to Aqua (given the points that I listed in my first post), even though I don't want her to be.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry for offending you, I read the whole thread and brought up which points I thought were valid in my post, but this part:

Almost does the opposite of making this theory convincing to me. It's supposed to be a physical representation of memories of Kairi mixing into her (if I read what you wrote correctly) but for some reason, all I could do was read and think "Hair colors mixing? Really?". I don't mean to be rude, you did bring up some valid points in your argument, that one was just kind of 'ehhh' for me.

I see. In which case I'll consider taking them out. Thanks for the input.

I don't have any doubts that Xion is connected to Aqua (given the points that I listed above), even though I don't want her to be.

You're about the first person I met that said that, both on being positive Xion's related to Aqua, and not wanting her to be.
Most people share my notion about not wanting yet another character to be tied to Kairi.

how does this contradict anything?

It means that people rush into conclusions about Xion's identity based on her looks are mistaken.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I see. In which case I'll consider taking them out. Thanks for the input.

You're about the first person I met that said that, both on being positive Xion's related to Aqua, and not wanting her to be.
Most people share my notion about not wanting yet another character to be tied to Kairi.

It means that people rush into conclusions about Xion's identity based on her looks are mistaken.

but he didnt say it wasnt important. he hinted something, thats all i know and it was kairi related

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but he didnt say it wasnt important. he hinted something, thats all i know and it was kairi related

The core parts are unrevealed. You'd think that Xion being Kairi's Nobody would be a core part, yet he went and doubted not only her identity, but also what became of her Heart.
We know where Kairi's Heart is just fine, unless he'll do the unimaginable and give Kairi direct plot relevance and twist of her own.
I doubt that's the case though.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
The core parts are unrevealed. You'd think that Xion being Kairi's Nobody would be a core part, yet he went and doubted not only her identity, but also what became of her Heart.
We know where Kairi's Heart is just fine, unless he'll do the unimaginable and give Kairi direct plot relevance and twist of her own.
I doubt that's the case though.

you've had better thoeries....why does this one lack so much?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
you've had better thoeries....why does this one lack so much?

Because we know nothing of true importance about Aqua and Xion. This isn't theorizing about what happened in KH1 or KH2, this is about two characters from two games that have yet to be released.
Seeing how I find a lot more similarities between Aqua and Xion than Xion and Kairi, and the problematic nature of Xion being born as Kairi's Nobody, I'm fairly satisfied with this by concept.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Because we know nothing of true importance about Aqua and Xion. This isn't theorizing about what happened in KH1 or KH2, this is about two characters from two games that have yet to be released.
Seeing how I find a lot more similarities between Aqua and Xion than Xion and Kairi, and the problematic nature of Xion being born as Kairi's Nobody, I'm fairly satisfied with this by concept.

you said it yourself that kairi is a mystery aswell.

xion could even be sora's nobody, tey are very similar, weild keyblade, his memories, personality (tends to be depressed alot in some ocassion just like in kh2) and namine also hints that she is important to regaining sora's memories which could possibly disapear.

idk how memories could affect someone's physical form, i remember someone saying memories dont hold that kind of power. so yeah....they weild keyblade, and they are both female....not much on aqua or xion, especially sine there's hardly anything on aqua. so how can you possibly compare each other? also this was all based assuming the keyblades were fake

she was born somewhere special. maybe it was somewhere other than roA and ros. like the world that never was.

its far to concept based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back