• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

aqua's 7 seconds of lime light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Sonix

Yeah, I wasn't really paying attention to that part, my mouth was watering after the scene between Aqua and the mirrior scene, not to mention I couldn't see crap anyway so it doesn't matter, I'll just wait for a better quality version.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i think i might be one of the only people who really liked it. although hardly any her battle system looks really good. or at least i thought.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm just glad it's even a little different from the monotonous button mashing.
Now there might be some variation and pretty colors during the button mashing.
Sweet.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I'm just glad it's even a little different from the monotonous button mashing.
Now there might be some variation and pretty colors during the button mashing.
Sweet.

im just hoping for the best of both worlds. that being KH and CoM

and twirly thing looks fun cause i like ballet

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Seeing Aqua in general is good enough for me.

Lol.. I guess seeing Aqua gameplay is awesome then. I'm glad I could at least see a little of her gameplay. That tornado/ wind-based attack looked pretty awesome, as did her comfrontation cutscene with Maleficent.

Off-topic: I wonder though.. did Maleficent forget how to become the dragon (by the time of KH1) or did she lack the power? Ehh.. I think I'll go with the earlier. Maybe, when Riku used that keyblade to unlock her heart, she remembered that she could turn into that her dragon form.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I liked the small amount of footage we seen. It's better that going "Oh, I wonder what her fighting will be like" "She will probably be awsome!" Yeah!!" Cause now we know it is officialy awsome fighting.. :blink:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
did no one see her teleport,i did. interesting note, aqua teleporting is similar to how MX teleported in the secret trailer.

from what i saw, while in a combo aqua flails her arms around in a dramatic motion and the keyblade follows those motions, similar to final form. She seems to remain a float while she is attacking, similar to final form, except when she does a dodge which looks like a cartwheel. also Aqua's keyblade was glowing when it was swinging around

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The way her Keyblades move reminds me of FM+ when Sora vs Roxas Sora takees both Roxas's keyblades and has a little santoryu action going on. xD

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well we finally saw some aqua game play cant't see whats happening so can you guys/girls tell me what you saw?

i saw aqua teleporting and shooting,

then she started to glow pink and went all rampage or something, it was difficult to see. i think that was one of the modes (or forms whatever you call it) testuya nomura was talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back