• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Keyblade and Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRVAT

Well I watched a video of Kingdom Hearts FM and either Xemnas or Xehanort (sorry I get the two mixed up) was talking to Aqua's armor and reffering to it as "friend". How are they connected to Aqua (does Terra have something to do with them), and did Aqua die or something. None of this is true its just question. Let me know what you think. (sorry if I got anything wrong I'm kinda new to this website). Thanks.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Xemnas is just Xehanort who took the name of Ansem(The Wise), thus Ansem being his Heartless, Xemnas being his Nobody, but enough of that..Some believe that Terra is part of Xehanort, so that may be why Xemnas called her armour Friend...And most believe Aqua died.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's Xemnas. The black cloak's a dead giveaway.

Read the stickies. Particularly the "Everything We Know About BBS" sticky.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
TOO LATE!!!!! I already made a thread on this if you want answers you can veiw the info on thread in my thread the thread is called Aqua's armor I will go update it so it will come up on the new post.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well I watched a video of Kingdom Hearts FM and either Xemnas or Xehanort (sorry I get the two mixed up) was talking to Aqua's armor and reffering to it as "friend"...

Weelll Xemnas and Xehanort are the same person so it doesn't really matter if you think about it, but since it's a black coat, you should know. And there's always the Terra/Xehanort theory, mabye that's why he called it "friend"

I don't think the info was released yet and who knows, mabye Aqua has died.

1.jpg
PHEER THE NIPAH
暗闇 > 生命. Give in.

You wanna pet the Saix puppy? C-come on! He doesn't bite....I think.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Well I watched a video of Kingdom Hearts FM and either Xemnas or Xehanort (sorry I get the two mixed up) was talking to Aqua's armor and reffering to it as "friend". How are they connected to Aqua

Either they were around during BBS or they knew Aqua through some way or another.

(does Terra have something to do with them),

That's debatable, seeing as one of the current BBS theories is that Terra fused with MX and became Xehanort.

and did Aqua die or something.

Audo said she did. D:

dahem kh & ff

it was xemnas
i have a theory abou this
what if xemnas didnt say to the armor friend
but he said that to her keyblade (because i think the wielder’s spirit is in his keyblade)
xemnas some how is terra so he mentioned friend to aqua

got it memorized

Muse

you look atrocious
Armor, Keyblade, he was still talking to possessions of Aqua, I don't think it really matters which he was talking to. He could have been talking to both.

And the way he says friend is in a sarcastic tone. Like, what you would use towards your enemies. I still think it's Terra, only fused together with MX.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Aqua's most does likely die because if not there would have been 4 Keyblade weilders in KH.

Muse

you look atrocious
There may have been 4 or there may have been even more. Just because they chose to stay on the sidelines and not show off their existence doesn't mean much. But by using that as a reason as why Aqua's most likely dead doesn't make much sense.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Aqua's most does likely die because if not there would have been 4 Keyblade weilders in KH.

This implies their might be more wielder that we dont know of.....
Seems to me this involves bbs.

Nomura said:
Nomura--Well, undoubtedly there are other "Keyblade Heroes", but it just so happened that this time, Kairi made it to the world where Riku and Sora were. That's all.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Okay then say that all the Keyblades on Sunset Horizens all belong to one person so there might be 100's or even1000's of Keyblade weilders cause I know for a fact that in the BBS video you see alot of keyblades but which are really keychains but in the world of KH we recive keychains from other people so wouldn't the people who gave Sora the keychains also have connection the keyblade and maybe even be a possible weilder( that reminds me of Tifa and Fenrir that would be funny if she was a weilder)

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay then say that all the Keyblades on Sunset Horizens all belong to one person so there might be 100's or even1000's of Keyblade weilders cause I know for a fact that in the BBS video you see alot of keyblades but which are really keychains but in the world of KH we recive keychains from other people so wouldn't the people who gave Sora the keychains also have connection the keyblade and maybe even be a possible weilder( that reminds me of Tifa and Fenrir that would be funny if she was a weilder)

Keychains are made from memories. No one actually gave Sora a Keychain, they were all created from Sora's memories.

Those Keyblades are all actual Keyblades, not Keychains.

Wasn't that video a concept video?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I know it was a concept video but still there are other weilders out there like I'am sure that TAV mentor is a Keyblade weilder and who knows their mentor might of been their during KHI and KHII but he just might of been in hiding

XionXIVRikuXV

actually, for all we know, VAT's Master could be someone we know from either KH1, CoM, or KH2. i mean, its possible. we just might not know it. but, then again, probably not. but still

Muse

you look atrocious
actually, for all we know, VAT's Master could be someone we know from either KH1, CoM, or KH2. i mean, its possible. we just might not know it. but, then again, probably not. but still

It's been confirmed that TAV's master is a new character we haven't seen before, hasn't it? So I very highly doubt that it's someone we've seen before in the series. It's either going to be a completely new character created specifically for the series or its going to be a Disney or FF, if SE really wants to push our buttons cameo that simply hasn't appeared in the series before. I'm hoping it's a new character, but I guess it really doesn't matter in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back