• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are they collecting the Princesses of Hearts Again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobuddhist

In the trailer it looks like that Axel and Diz are kidnapping Kairi and Namine. What's that all about. Who knows, maybe they're kidnapping the two girls to get to Sora.

Dr. Stoopid

This has already been debated in previous threads. It is only speculated who is being captured by Axel and why. Some say it is Kairi because of the hair and that she probobly has the most reason to be taken, but isn't wearing the right clothes. Some say it is bhk's friend also because of hair and the orange color of her clothes, and they are luring bhk, however she wears long shorts. And others say it is selphie because she appears to be wearing a yellow dress and have a jump rope on her side, which is also debated as selphie has no apparent relevance to the story and the hair doesn't seem to be quite right compaired to her schoolgirl pic in terms of its gravity defying shape.

The princess of heart question that you pose is also unlikely as Namine wasn't one of the 7 last time. All in all it is a matter of opinion yet.

Last edited:

DJFirewolf

I hope it's Selphie or something like that, personally. They should have Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie (and any others they throw in) protect Kairi if the Order's after her.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
i think they are going after the princesses of heart again because there was another pic with an unknown taking belle or thats what it looked like anyway and the fact that the unknowns are trying to get a hold of kingdom hearts

Dr. Stoopid

All right then, I'll retract my previous statement above and say that they may be capturing the princesses again, and that Namine's capture serves a different purpose. And DJFirewolf, has anyone told you that your sig lags up the page or is it just me?

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Strangely I think Namine's capture has something to do with Riku, i mean we haven't heard what he's upto, so maybe he and DiZ want to destroy the org, by erasing the others memories...or possibly BHK's...

The princesses of heart though i doubt, as there's no Alice (as yet), then they can't retrieve all 7 hearts...perhaps Mickey holds a dark secret regarding this matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back