• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are they even going to make Kingdom Hearts II?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yevon

it is comfirmed that they r making it.
sometimes games take longer to make than expected

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I should slap you right now,where the hell do you think the trailers,pictures and demos come form?????
ALl they need now is the voice acting XP

SuperSora1217

well lets see... there pictures, and trailers, and you could of even freakin played it at e3! Y'know something tells me they MIGHT be making it

AllyClovin17

LoL..yeah I'm pretty sure they are still making KH2..Need proof?? Check out trailers and pics..love the icon tho Sora16

XxWhiteLightxX

Yea, and go to your nearest GameStop or other gaming store, and you can reserve it now. I went Friday and I could have reserved it, but I'm moving so I'm waiting til I get moved in and settled.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
LOL, its been stated recently that KH2 is 95% done haha. I must say, not to be mean but this questioneer havent researched properly. Therefor its kinda n0Obish

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Someone Has not been here for a while -.-

Close this god for saken thread!

Dream Heart

acually we really don't when KH2 coming out, but at the end of the Jump Festa 2005 Trailer, it said "Coming In 2005 For The PlayStation 2". the reason KH2 is taking so freckin long is because they recreating the battle system from scratches, and they also are making a more darker storyline from what I readed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back