• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are they going to remake kh chain of memories for ps3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartless95

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything about there being a chain of memories for the ps3 cause I have a newer ps3 and it wont play ps2 games so thanks for any info.

Rix

:)
Awards
Nope, It's a ps2 game, made for ps2 only :(

A

Azrael

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything about there being a chain of memories for the ps3 cause I have a newer ps3 and it wont play ps2 games so thanks for any info.

The previous posts are right, they never intended to give us Re:CoM thus the crappy job they did on the dubbing plus its just advertising for everyone not from Japan who doesn't remember the Org. XIII so they can buy 358/2 Days.

Maybe ten or twenty years when KH series is nothing but a memory, they'll add remade series with updated graphics as a collector's edition

Rix

Awards
I agree with Ziz.

You can complain a much as you wont, but I think that SE knows better than you after all. They KNOW business.

I live in Europe and I wish that they could release the game here too, but even though it seems like they are not going to do it, I'm not whining about it and calling them jackasses.

L

Lady Yuki

Ya its only for thre ps2.But I heard when the ps3 first came out and you could play ps2 games but it screws it up.

A

Azrael

I agree with Ziz.

You can complain a much as you wont, but I think that SE knows better than you after all. They KNOW business.

I live in Europe and I wish that they could release the game here too, but even though it seems like they are not going to do it, I'm not whining about it and calling them jackasses.

But they are releasing in Europe I believe.

Rix

Awards
You can always import the NA version. The dubbing's poorly done.

Then I need a swap magic and all that stuff. So I'll see.

I've seen some of the scenes at youtube and I have to say that some of the voices did really dissapoint me. The japanese voices was perfect.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Then I need a swap magic and all that stuff. So I'll see.

I've seen some of the scenes at youtube and I have to say that some of the voices did really dissapoint me. The japanese voices was perfect.

I didn't really like Zexion's voice.

Vexen sounds like that guy from Bleach xD

I hate that they say Marluxia, they say it like Marloosha. It's gay.

L

Lady Yuki

No offence but Vexans voice always sounds like he is drunk and its scary!!!! x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back