• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ask me for Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth_024

well its simple, have jackpot equiped, and jsut keep using him, u can summon him 2 times in a battle, and use ukelele like as much as possible, i got mega points np, just use stitch and u should get more then enough and as for axel, i cant really tell u anything, i mean proud mode just makes the monsters stronger, so ull have to tough it out, try lvling up

dark_heart500

I need help, I beat that last guy and retured to destiny island and saw the movies. But I know that theres more cause I've seen people talk about beating sephiroth. Can you please help?

sephiroth_024

ok well beating sephiroth is just a small part, there is a secret ending and u need to complete jiminy's journal in order to get it, sephiroth is in hollow bastion where u see maleficent being attacked by the nobodies, thats where sephiroth is waiting, u have to beat him and then go back to town and tell cloud, head back wher eu frought him and another cutscene will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back