• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Assassination Classroom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
My God, these last couple chapters. They just keep upping the ante, from potentially killing someone with real guns from the last couple chapters, to one of the students straight up wanting to murder someone now. I know a lot of the impact of killing someone is glossed over, and the situations played for humor before, but we've now come from humorously trying to kill an octopus teacher for reward money, to a sick, sadistic psychopath leaving kids to suffer and die, with one of the students wanting to seriously kill him. I don't know how this is all going to end, because I could never picture any of the kids being ready yet, or maybe at all, to actually take another human being's life and be able to deal with the ramifications of doing that. Yeah, the bastard needs his karmic comeuppance and then some for what he's done, I'd just be very surprised if he was straight up killed by Nagisa.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Nagisa has been diddlying with Takaoka's shit since day one

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
You know sh*t's gonna end when dat smile comes out.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Nagisa-kun is the finest assassin of them all. Hands down.

I am so not looking forward to seeing those three goons again. Especially the one with the gun fetish.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Them other goons better be careful with Nagisa flashin dat smile around.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
New Update: Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 154 - Read Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 154 Online - Page 1

Yup, we'll be getting a few more chapters out of this before it comes to an end. I know two of us weren't sure if it ended there, but nope, it didn't! I really do hope they resolve the past issue with the two other assassins, and I feel like this going to mentally fuck up Karma and Nagisa because, being told to lay down their weapons isn't something they probably want to do... I won't spoil further than that, cause you'll all get what I mean when you see it yourselves.

Anagram

Banned
And that's it folks. It's finally over. T-T It was such a beautiful story. <33333

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I just started watching this. After 5 episodes, I've felt to the need to continue watching. I like the premise the best and it shines with its funny moments. Koro-sensei confirmed as best teacher.

xiaojen7

I just started watching this. After 5 episodes, I've felt to the need to continue watching. I like the premise the best and it shines with its funny moments. Koro-sensei confirmed as best teacher.

This is exactly how I felt when I first started watching and haha, Koro-sensei ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back