• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I love the Pooh scenery, too. :3
Of course, that's an unsaid rule.

davidgazo

I just don't believe how people can hate Atlantica so much! The Little Mermaid Movie is legendary classic! I enjoy playing it in both KHs and I hope for it in future. And everyone who grown up with The Little Mermaid movie should like Atlantica (as a child I watched it like a million times along with other classics, like Lion King, Beauty And Beast,...)! And if you watched for example 2 Disney Classics as a child, please don't play this game, I beg you, DON'T...play only Final Fantasy or somthing!

Awards
I just don't believe how people can hate Atlantica so much! The Little Mermaid Movie is legendary classic! I enjoy playing it in both KHs and I hope for it in future. And everyone who grown up with The Little Mermaid movie should like Atlantica (as a child I watched it like a million times along with other classics, like Lion King, Beauty And Beast,...)! And if you watched for example 2 Disney Classics as a child, please don't play this game, I beg you, DON'T...play only Final Fantasy or somthing!

The quality of the movie has nothing to do with the quality of the world.
Look at the Lion King, for another brilliant example.

davidgazo

The quality of the movie has nothing to do with the quality of the world.
Look at the Lion King, for another brilliant example.

I totally agree! But why people have to HATE that world so much! And now something for you...Winnie The Pooh, know him? Right? World is like playing 2+ Winnie Pooh game -___- (I liked it,because I liked movie, BUT STILL C'MON...) .... I don't hate any world 'cause I know every single Disney movie (ok except Hallow Bastion, Twilight Town,.... DUH!)
, even if world suck like Winnie The Pooh I enjoy playing it because you actually have feeling that you are in movie!

Awards
People hate it because that's just how they feel toward the world. You can't just go changing their opinions to suit yours.

Awards
Maybe I don't. All I was saying is that people hate it and that's final.
Why they hate it? Mostly because of the singing, the controls, possibly the poorly executed storyline. I can't speak for everyone, because they all have their own opinions on it, but I didn't think it was that bad. Just needs a little work if it's coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back