• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dont think so, I dunno why, but seeing as Ariel isnt a PoH (dunno how that happened >_>) I dont think so, cause the controls are different for Atlantica than any other world....So I dont think so, if they could make it like they did in KH1 then I would like it......

C

Colours

No, the reason why is because the place wasn't that important. lawlz

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I highly doubt that Atlantica will be included, considering how terrible it was in the previous games, and that BBS is supposed to be a much darker game.

Lexeon

Yes, Atlantica probably won't be in BBS. Why?

1) They'd need to find a way to turn into fish.
2) Ariel would probably be a baby, or child.

But there's always a chance it could. (Ex why: King Triton was talking to Sora about medling in other worlds, hinting that he might know about the Keyblade from VAT being there previously.)

Dyingslow666

I dont want it to be in there at all, I hated Both Atlantica worlds >__< and with the king Triton thing, it's because he is all powerful and he keeps candy in his Bushy Beard (snuggly)

MF29

I hated fighting in Atlantica, the entire maneuvering mechanism was broken. I was glad that they did away with the combat underwater in Kingdom Hearts II, and it should either stay that way or be removed altogether.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I dont think so, I dunno why, but seeing as Ariel isnt a PoH (dunno how that happened >_>)
yeah, how did Alice become a PoH and she didnt?

maybe cause in HB after you beat AnsemRiku, and all the princesses start walkin around, someone would have to wheel her around in a huge tank...*teehee*

and no, i dont think Atlantica will be in BBS, its not important enough

A

Audo

I highly doubt that Atlantica will be included, considering how terrible it was in the previous games, and that BBS is supposed to be a much darker game.
Oh no. People are taking the "BBS is more darker/serious" thing too seriously.
Honestly, this is KH. The main story may be darker and serious, but you need to remember this is still KH and thus, still a Disney game. I mean, you guys think Atlantica won't be in it because BBS is supposed to be darker... did you read the Demo Impressions for BBS? Ven's didnt sound dark, or serious. It was him basically prancing around at the idea of making dresses.

The overall plot/atmosphere may be darker/serious, but that doesnt mean each and every world will be, or not.
Besides, who's to say Atlantica doesn't have a serious/dark past? Do you all forget Triton's hatred for the Keyblade? Ever thought there could be a backstory to that? Yeah.

Don't stop the idea of a world being in BBS because it's supposed to be "a darker/serious" story. It's still KH.

(Note, this wasn't directed specifically at you Glaurung, but more of people in general)

Twilightprince10

The chances are close to zero.the only reason for including it ould be the whole seen with King Trion where he seemed to know alot more then he was leeting on. other than that i wouldnt want too see it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*points at RK's post*

They have Ven making dresses. They could make Terra sink as a jellyfish.
Also, Triton.
And Ariel doesn't need to be a PoH, her mother could be included or something. Ursula's story can be shown. There's plenty to do with that world.
KH2 Atlantica is part of KH2. Don't use it for anything :\

A

Audo

Oh i should also add in, just because Ariel isn't a PoH doesn't mean Atlantica can't be a world. Do you really think the ONLY worlds we will go to are PoH related? In KH1, were the only worlds we went to PoH related? No, of course not, it's the same as why not all of the worlds in KH2 had the Organization in them. So don't think a world can't be in BBS, simply because a PoH isn't from there.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
We might actually see the King without grey hairs >.>

Also I know this is going to end up with people taking about Aqua, it always does.
This is atlantica we're talking about here o_O

Ren

adios motherfucker
I kind of like this idea. It wouldn't be impossible for Atlantica to make an appearance in the past, because then it may reveal as to why Triton feels so strongly about the keyblades.
I wouldn't mind it at all, as long as they brush up the mechanics in the worlds. Swimming around like that was a tad frustrating. I doubt they'd bring the musicals back.
I'm a sucker for the Little Mermaid XD

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm not too sure aobut it's appearence in KH: BBS but I hope it appears. I've been wondering how Triton knew about the keyblade and keyholes and such. And not to mention, it'd be nice...but as long as it wasn't like KH2. But I don't know if it's gonna be in BBS. When the game comes out, you'll get your results and 100% accurate answers.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Yeah i think Atlantica will be playable because Atlantica has been in all KH games before right? well i think it would be kinda neat to have it in BBs as a no Heartless free zone like in kh2. Where u can play minigames to have fun u know in stead of fighting heartless all the time,thake a break and have sum fun in Atlantica.

A

Audo

Yeah i think Atlantica will be playable because Atlantica has been in all KH games before right? well i think it would be kinda neat to have it in BBs as a no Heartless free zone
xD. Every world in BBS will be a no-Heartless zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back