• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_heartsII

has anyone ever gotten to atlantica yet? if have then what does the musical sound like and stuff. thanks to my parents! i havent gotten kh2 yet now im behind every other ppl in this forum

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i can give you a link to a song, want it??? but its in japanese

OblivionDrive

kingdom_heartsII said:
has anyone ever gotten to atlantica yet? if have then what does the musical sound like and stuff. thanks to my parents! i havent gotten kh2 yet now im behind every other ppl in this forum

don't worry i am right behind u. i don't have kh2 yet but i will either be gettin it today or tomorrow.my dad will decide my destiny:cool: :D

Josiah

Quarian Power!
you could check on youtube, i am sure that there are some clips available there^^

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hmm, well since the game has been released, i am sure that someone has posted it somewhere, maybe i should check

belleaurora

No I'm really looking forward to the first song atlantica? Is it good at all in English? i loved it in teh Japanese version. I too am looking forward to under the sea as well!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Atlantica was the single most retarded thing ive ever done in any game. That was so gay. It actually stopped playing for a while when ariel lost her voice.....then Ursula sang.....-.-

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i dont know about you guys, but ariel sings in such un-needable, high-pitched notes, that it makes me twitch...makes me itch and pitch a fit!, lol, all that rhyned, well anway, i get a little un-easy knowing that my computer screen may crack...

belleaurora

Awesome, it's in english. I'm happy with it! I love Atlantica. Can't wait to hear 'Swim This Way'. I think Ariel is awesome and she has a lovely voice. Her VA is great. I love the song, can't wait for atlantica and Kingdom Hearts 2!

Last edited:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah, me 2, swim this way sounded good in jap. it will sound even better in engl. hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back