• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

atlantica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
belleaurora said:
Surely someone will have a link to Swim This Way in english *fingers crossed*. I thought 'Under the Sea' was great though.
yeah^_^

belleaurora

Kingdom Kid, have you got KH2 and do you have a favourite world yet. Other than Atlantica - I'm really looking forward to the coliseum, mulan, twilight town and hollow bastion

Josiah

Quarian Power!
belleaurora said:
Kingdom Kid, have you got KH2 and do you have a favourite world yet. Other than Atlantica - I'm really looking forward to the coliseum, mulan, twilight town and hollow bastion
yeah, i do have it, but i am only in hollow bastions; first visit(very soon after sora first wakes up) if i do come to a conclusion on my fave. world i will tell you

Josiah

Quarian Power!
kk, c ya belleurora...gosh you must really like the disney princess's, well anyway c ya

E

Eclipse

swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now, fun fun fun!!!!!!!

that song...was annoying XD

but ya know...i dunno what to say about atlantica.

i walked in there....and immediately i have to start a musical...and it's swim this way. I complete it, and sebastian sayz "zomg you can't move on because you don't have REFLECT yet n00b!!"....so i cry......and then go to Port Royal LOL

oh belle, i'll elaborate on your favorite worlds

colisseum = awesomeness...it's almost exactly like the colisseum from the first one..only the gates go down into the underworld...where you can play hades' colisseum..so basically there are TWO colisseums. :D

twilight town = huge. with a lot of fun minigames...like delivering letters on a skateboard to people around town before time runs out, the skateboard rocks! it's tony hawk all over again lol.

Hollow Bastion = Hollow bastion + traverse town from kh1. It is huge...and awesome, it is really really nice, and you'll spend a majority of your time there, while watching the town getting rebuilt

Mulan = pretty cool as well. You can go all the way from the bamboo terraces of the army camp, to the summit where shan-yu lies, to the emperial castle, it's pretty nice and big. :D

belleaurora

lol, back. Yeah I do love the disney princesses. But i love Belle. She is so honest and pure of heart and she likes reading like me. It's weird we have the same name, lol. Aurora is my second fav. princess and has a beautiful name. Thanks for all the info and elaboration twilight, i'm so glad your enjoying the game. As I said before I can't wait to hear swim this way so hopefully someone else will post the song soon. Is Lion King good at all, it hasn't really crossed my mind that world? I can't wait for the jafar battle either, hehe. Back on track, how many musicals are their in Atlantica

E

Eclipse

^ lion king, is by far one of my most favorite worlds right now. controlling lion sora = awesome. He can run really fast. watch a gameplay video if you wanna know what i'm talking about. Also the world is huge compared to the others, there's pride rock, the savannah, the wildebeast valley, the jungle, i mean everything. the only thing i don't like is this huge triceratops lookin heartless that i can't beat most of the time cuz you have to jump on him and ride him like a bull, but he's too fast lol.

anyways, your name is belle?!? that is awesome!! you know belle means beauty

Josiah

Quarian Power!
wow, your name is belle, that is cool since belle, is my fave. disney princess besides ariel, even though she is not one of the princesses of heart^_^

belleaurora

lol, thanks for the name tips lol. Yes it does mean beauty, coincidently I like to think i sound like her when I sing. Til this day she remians my favourite Disney Princess. And Ariel and Aurora are awesome too. i'm gonna try and find some Lion King gameplay. Thanks TSK and Kingdom Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back