• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zackstorm

I think Steam Boat Willie would be kinda cool. YAY Lion King.
Part of me just doesn't believe that site though. Ohwell I guess we'll see.

About Atlantica, If I wasn't completely obsessed with Ariel, The Little Mermaid, and if I didn't know all the words to "Under the Sea" I'd probably hate it. Just the getting completely lost part. I think the rest of it was pretty good though. The controls were also a little, messed. I think if they do bring it back, they'll fix all that stuff though. I think they'd make it alot less confusing( especially with the new map) and I think they'd fix the controls. Well, I hope they bring it back.

Now about Monstro, I HATED that place!!! I could not, WOULD NOT, stand that place. I don't know what it was but I think it had to do with the annoying enviroment and the Searchlight heartless things. Those things made me crave suicide.

I also want a 101 Dalmations world! I wanna kick the crap out of that crack whore Cruella. :p I guess I can dream....

Someone metioned the site saying there'd be 6 new worlds but it only listed 5. Well I'd assume the sixth( if thier info is correct) would be disney castle. Hmmm then again we're supposed to be able to play in Twilight Town this time around, so I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back