• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attention!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Wait a moment. All worlds of KH will be returning. Ok that is good, but why in the world Atlantica, Deep Jungle, 100 Acreed Wood o whatever it name is, are come back. Especially Atlantica. I hate that world. Steamboat Wille for that i know is a cartoon an not a movie. Wojo Lion King World that is good. Well, just we have wait, until this is confirm, becouse some of the worlds have confirmed, not all.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
W00T W00T....LION KING.....!!~!!!!!!

*does backflips*

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN 101 DALMATIANS HAS A WORLD....AKJODSEJIDSFAJDASJKDSAFJK

Wonderland has absolutely no plot unless they make up one which wastes time. I always knew Neverland and Atlantica had a chance of coming back. Deep Jungle has no plot at all. Traverse Town has a possibility. Monstro isn't even a world unless you include it with Pinocchio's real world. End of the World coming back is doubtul....if you count it as an actual world.

Plus they have to give closure to the characters who lost their world.

What ever happens to Aurora, Snow White, whatever the rest of the Princesses were, the Fairy Godmother, Merlin, 101 Dalmatians, whoever else lost their world or wasn't in their correct one.

They can't just ignore them. We must know what happened to them.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
W00T W00T....LION KING.....!!~!!!!!!

*does backflips*
i knew that would make you happy!
Wonderland has absolutely no plot unless they make up one which wastes time. I always knew Neverland and Atlantica had a chance of coming back. Deep Jungle has no plot at all. Traverse Town has a possibility. Monstro isn't even a world unless you include it with Pinocchio's real world. End of the World coming back is doubtul....if you count it as an actual world.

Plus they have to give closure to the characters who lost their world.

What ever happens to Aurora, Snow White, whatever the rest of the Princesses were, the Fairy Godmother, Merlin, 101 Dalmatians, whoever else lost their world or wasn't in their correct one.

They can't just ignore them. We must know what happened to them.
exactly! that is what i was saying! most of the worlds have no more story left in them! so how can they be back?!?!

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
tru dat kl..but as for steam boat willie..that was jus a short cartoon about a steam boat! that one has to be some stupid rumor since it would be really boring to be in a black and white world onboard a tiny steam boat...i hope atlantica doesnt come back....that was like the stupidest world EVER well halloween town and at,lantica tie for it....it would be kool to replace atlantica wit nemo..cept that one woundn't have much of a plot eh..?

DarrcEnigma

Let's put it this way, when Nomura or someone from Square Enix speaks on the subject, I believe them. When someone representing Disney speaks, I just let it go in one ear and out the other. As far as I'm concerned Disney is involved only to hinder Nomura's ideas and to lend their characters.

I'm not buying into this whole "old worlds plus six more" stuff. Like most have been saying, a lot of the worlds couldn't really be brought back except for quick, pointless visits. The worlds with ex-Party Members/valuable friends are one thing, but Monstro, 100 Acre Woods and Wonderland is another... you'd think Square Enix would have mentioned this at E3 as well, eh?

DarrcEnigma

.:KL:. said:
They can easily work 100 Acre Woods into it.
Well, I suppose so, if they haven't already figured out that many find the mini games in that world to be generally annoying and utterly pointless. I don't see how happy-go-lucky mini games would fit into a "darker," more "serious" storyline though. Granted I realize 100 Acre Woods has never been related to the storyline, but it would still stick out like a sore thumb. I really don't see the need either way though, not with the Gummi Ship missions, Olympus Coliseum's tournaments, that long-forgotten idea of getting different abilities depending on how well you complete the world, etc.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I LOVE atlantica world. The controls are the same as the ones for Neverland. I loved that world. Yay! maybe we will see a land mermaid world this time- maybe Ariel's daughter!? maybe we can visit the Pirates Cave for the Neverland world again! wow, how exciting!

KeybladeMaster1

well kind of like CoM. I heard that some characters lost theor memories, like Hercules, and this game is gonna have a less linear plot like the other on did, just goin around sealing keyholes. when the other worlds are in there they hav a reason, the worlds themselves wont even hav their own plot. Just one connected to the overall story

KeybladeMaster1

DarrcEnigma said:
that long-forgotten idea of getting different abilities depending on how well you complete the world, etc.
lol i completely forgot about that. I wonder of they still gonna do that

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If Neverland comes back they better actually let us go to the REAL Neverland. Not just some dumb Captain Hook's ship.

KeybladeMaster1

.:KL:. said:
If Neverland comes back they better actually let us go to the REAL Neverland. Not just some dumb Captain Hook's ship.
tru dat. I hope they do. I think they will because all the worlds are gonna be so much bigger, but i kind of liked that world but it was too small, REAL neverland would be awesome

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Man if they bring Neverland back I really hope its more to it than just the clock tower and Captain hooks ship and same goes for the Tarzen level and Atlantica
oh no wait a min if they said all worlds come back then that means Monstro my worst nightmare I hope when they say all worlds they include the End of the World level too :)

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
sealightbreeze said:
I LOVE atlantica world. The controls are the same as the ones for Neverland. I loved that world. Yay! maybe we will see a land mermaid world this time- maybe Ariel's daughter!? maybe we can visit the Pirates Cave for the Neverland world again! wow, how exciting!

You are one twisted human being.

Sora 21

tetraalmasy said:
They need a jungle book one....HAH! In jungle book 2 Haley Jole osment made the voice of Mowgli...If he does the voice of Sora again.....

Sora: Hi I'm Sora
Mowgli: You stole my voice you freakin Idiot!
Sora: Whoa, hold it!
*Kills Mowgli*
lol that is very funy lol

dime55

Yeaaaauuuhhhh Omg Im Hella Juiced Now. I Duno If Yall Seen Me On The Other Threads About Lion King And Now Im Sooooooo Happy. Now I Really Cant Wait Until It Comes Out. Imagine Your Boss Fight With Scar And If Simba's In Your Party!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back