• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Audio Books

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

absurdiam
I could never bring myself to actually listen to one. I tried once, but it just ruined reading for me. I don't know. And the voice's are so, cheap. If you understand what I mean.

Anyone actually do this regularly, into Audio Books?

Wicked

absurdiam
I don't know how they stand it, doesn't the voice just...penetrate you brain? And when they try to use there voice as different characters, I hate it.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I've heard that the audiobooks for the first five Dark Tower books were pretty good, but then the guy ended up with brain damage from a motorcycle accident.

I haven't listened to an audiobook in a long time though. I read quite a bit faster than they talk, and I have a lot of reading time, so it wouldn't make any sense for me to use them.

Wicked

absurdiam
I don't have a lot of reading time and when I do, it's always a toss between reading or gaming. Which I end up doing both but limited time.

Trag

Bronze Member
I don't know if I could stand them, I hated them in elementary/middle school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back