• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Auron vs cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

auron vs cloud

• auron

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • cloud

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I've never actually played Cloud, so it would be unfair to judge, but judging by their outfit in the KH series, it would be Could, but overall, I like Auron better.

BTW, why are you always making threads like this?

And stop double posting!!!

KeybladeMaster91

Auron can be as versatile as the player can want him but Cloud is restricted to a certain limit.
So Auron can be put to THE maximum attributes but Cloud could be put to HIS max attributes.
So Auron wwiiiiiins!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Like, honestly, why do you even care? I mean, what's the point? Just stop making versus threads already people! Especially if they've been made before 100243214104 times!! NO ONE CARES!

Just to be on topic though, Auron, he just needs his Masamune. It has Initiatve, BDL, Double Overdrive and another ability (which I forget). This means that if he goes into the fight with 115 strength, and an overdrive, he gets first attack, does Bushido (which would do over 9999 damage) and Cloud would be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back