• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar: the last airbender fan-club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namine687

hey fellow avatars, i saw the newest avatar and i was thinking what will zuko do since he left his uncle? who thinks he'll join Aang? i do

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hey, soraxkairilover!:DXDDDD...and sure you can join!!!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, HEY BCC!!!!...yeah, i have to catch up on it also...high school musical...O.O...i hate that movie...the music makes my ears bleed...lol...epcecially after listening to utada hikaru...that movie sounds like...crap...lol, anyway i have not posted in a while either!!!!!! how are you!?!?!?

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Er,I'm doing fine. Your not the only one,ALL my friends crave for that movie(HSM),but to me.............it's crap(sry if I offended any1 ^^; ) Music is alrite but some ppl do terrible lip singing in that movie.

I've seen better Disney Movies....lol
Oh Yeah!!! Avatar...um...........*brain dead* X_x

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
No problem what happened to the Knights of Light is we started an Rp based off of us.That broke up the team but we have an Rp sereis on another site.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
did any1 happen to catch the new avatar episode???...CAUSE I FRIKIN MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!...-_-"

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o.o...AWSOME!!!!!!...THATS GREAT!!!!!!!!...2 darn bad i missed it...

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
ooh! i wana jion.
crap i missed a new episode, the last one i saw is were Ang wuz trying to prove that Kioshi was inocent, and he turned into her, that wuz sweet

did any1 see the new episode? the on all about Zuko and his past?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back