• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avatar: the last airbender fan-club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
just had to start one. i havent seen one yet, and the show is like...TOTALLY BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!! so, if you wanna join, just post...AND you can make your own, bender...choose from fire, earth, widn and water acourse!!! so, post away...i will be busy thinking of a character maself!!!XDDDDD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, akay, mushu...YOUR IN!!!!!!!!!!! and yeah, the wet blanket sokka is very funny!!!! and katara is purdy!!!!!! and anng, is...well...umm..cool, yeah cool!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, really??? katara ans zuko...hmm, neva heard of that b4!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
okay, aimee you are in, and yeah, i know why mushu, i am just saying. you are the first person i have knows to ever say that, just kinda caught me off guard...XDDDDD

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
I'll join.I think Zuko in the end will help Ang and his freinds.But Zuko's sister is hot.Her blue flames rule to.I LOVE THE SHOW!

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

:( unfortunately I havent been keeping much track of Avatar lately. I kinda stopped paying attention after the first episode of the new season.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
okay, all of you are more than welcome to join. and thats it okay death by pwning...i also havent. but we can all catch each other up!

Members: 8

KingdomKid07
Sora Ish Mine
Aimee
Geist
MasterofOblivion
dEaTh bY PwnInG
BunnyCupCakes
Namine687

Last edited:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i still have not chose which element of bender i want to be...now i wanna watch it!!!!!!!! but when i do chose, i am gonna make my character.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
YES! of course you can Join BCC!!!

and yes, i also have lost track a bit...when i want to watch the show, it is not even on, but when i DON'T know its on...it usually is...but we can all talk about it, and hopfully get back into watching the show!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Prince Zuko's Sister Is Hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She Is Very Hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Fiery And Feisty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back