• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyt94

So since we now understand more about BBS ( and have for a while) i went to watch sora's awakening from KH to see if there were any connections.....there was. All of the platforms Sora goes to (excluding one) have pictures of the POH that VENTUS had knew not sora and sora never met or had anything to do with any of them. Not really anything here just a tidbit of info i saw lol

Xammag

So since we now understand more about BBS ( and have for a while) i went to watch sora's awakening from KH to see if there were any connections.....there was. All of the platforms Sora goes to (excluding one) have pictures of the POH that VENTUS had knew not sora and sora never met or had anything to do with any of them. Not really anything here just a tidbit of info i saw lol

It's pretty obvious, but its also significant.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Ven didn't know Belle, and if I remember correctly, she had a platform. So...

Also each of the Platforms are colored blue green and orange.
yes they are

Awakening_Snow_White.jpg
Awakening_Cinderella.jpg
Aurora-KH_Awakening_Emblem.jpg

Sorakun12

It's nothing real exciting. They were just the Four PoH that Maleifecent had, or nearly had at the time (Snow White is a toss up.)

Don't forget, there was the other platform with Alice and Jasmine. Ven never met them.

kaialone

Ven didn't know Belle, and if I remember correctly, she had a platform. So...

Yeah,thats right.I dont belive the platforms of the PoH had to do with Sora´s connection,to Ventus.More likely because A Keyblade wielder is supossed to protect the light,and the PoH have hearts of pure light,and they needed to be saved,so their hearts gave Sora a hint...i think.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Isn't Awakening a part of Ventus's heart?
That would explain why the X-Blade(that Ventus+Vanitas wielded) looks kinda similar to the Dream Sword.

558d9dd8dedf10741607efdde213c800.jpg

Dream_Sword.png

Not Really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back