• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel a friend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

MyInnerFred said:
First off, the Org isn't BAD, you people have to understand this. They aren't like Ansem, trying to destroy the world or fill it with darkness, they just want there bodies back, that's all. With Soras help they can do this, they aren't trying to manipulate him.

Axel has also proven to be loyal to the org.
How can you say they are not bad when you haven't played the game yet? Also prepare for the unexpected

dejah

:|

The org arent bad..

they just want to fix themselves.
they're the ones being played by the big evil...

the question is.. who's the big evil?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
axel isn't loyal to the org. have you read the new translations

"Riku vs. Black Coat
Eel - 'If light and darkness are eternal, then the in-between is also eternal.'
DiZ - ' First, about Namine's disposal, I'm letting you take care of it, Ansem.'
Demyx - 'You traitor!'
Axel - 'You're being used by the Order.'

Kairi - 'Just waiting seems...'
Axel
Kairi - 'Who is it!?'
Axel - 'I'm a bit of a friend of Sora's. Let's go see him.'
Saix - 'Can you feel the power of the moon?'
BHK - 'I want to know why I was chosen by the Keyblade.'
Namine - 'No, you're not going to disappear! You're going to return to your original state.'
BHK - 'I'm going to disappear?'
Sora - 'It's Riku...Riku's here...'

There's still more...
The 'Passion' orchestra version, Another Side, 'Passion ATB' was the order of the songs."

Credit: Egocentrism04 for these translations. ^_^
ansem and DiZ are working together along with maleficent................................axel is against the org. and Demyx is the loyal one as you can read(if you can)

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well that is later on, so far Axel was proven to be loyal, he killed traitors to the Order. My guess is he eventually learns that the Order is being manipulated and betrays it. Hence the "You're being used by the Order." The members itself are probably good just, again, being used by a higher up power, probably EM. From the looks of thing this is showing that DiZ and Ansem are far from the same person and chances are, DiZ and Ansem (who might be EM) are using the Org to do things for them. Axel probably learns this and defects, thus maybe why Axel calls himself a "friend" of Sora. Sora is against Ansem, so they both share a common goal maybe?

What I ment by the Order not being bad was, aside from possible manipulation, the known members mostly seem to not be evil, while they might not be doing things in the best way, they aren't seeking Kingdom Hearts for the same reasons as Ansem. They just want to become human so far, so for now they aren't really evil, just misunderstood.

As for Axels loyalalty, again I believe he is VERY loyal, just learns what is really happening. Again he reminds me of Inferno from Beast Wars. I don't think Axel was in the Org planning on betraying them, or manipulating them and I REALLY doubt he is working for DiZ. During the events of CoM Axel role in the Org was like that of the Teachers Pet, he seemed to want nothing more then to support the Org and its Leader. The way he killed the betrayer and his words in CoM. Granted he might be a little hot headed, but again I just think he realizes he's a pawn in the end and decides to bite the hand that's been feeding him.

Chronos_20

Axel is soras brother ZOMG....just kiding lol he maybe more like....i think ill wait for the game before i jump to conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back