• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and Ventus?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flickr

WOW, what an Original title. Okay, I've been gone for awhile, so I don't know if anyone has asked this, but I'd like someone to show their opinion hur.

Why does Axel not tell Roxas about..well, Ventus?! I mean...dude it's a guy that looks exactly like your best friend, why don't you tell him? Did Xemnas forbid it, or some deeper meaning? Axel would definitely remember Ven, and he often talks about his life as a human in 358/2 days.....maybe he was trying to get Roxas to remember him (from Ven's memories of course).... gaaah I don't know. Could someone please shed alittle light on the situation? >_<

raitohahaha<-- ......is..that Kira? Light Yagami? YOU JERK..sorry, random

TigerLilly

Yeah I've asked this myself. I believe that when Lea lost his heart he may have forgotten about Ven because if you hold your friends deep in your heart, and then you lose your heart, you can't remember them. But then again, how would Axel stay friends with Saix if he lost his heart? Unless since they were both Nobodies at the same time, they were just keen to hang with one another.

Z

Zulkir

I'm more concerned as to why Xemnas didn't mention Ven, both MX and Terra have memories of Ven.

Xemnas did like to keep information tight though, only he himself knew about his true goal, to become powerful with KH, not to become whole, certainly not to help the Org become whole.

Flickr

I'm more concerned as to why Xemnas didn't mention Ven, both MX and Terra have memories of Ven.

Xemnas did like to keep information tight though, only he himself knew about his true goal, to become powerful with KH, not to become whole, certainly not to help the Org become whole.

True, that too, but then again Xehanort (the apprentice) had no memory of being MX, Terra, Aqua or anything that went on in BBS

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Lea only met Ventus ONCE
i personally wouldn't remember every person I met years ago. So when Lea lost his heart he lost that memory of meeting Ven.
He hangs out with Saix only for a while, because Saix begins to change and Axel preety much replaces him with Roxas.

rhyth

He prolly doesn't remember Ven. He met Ven 10 years ago. I sure as heck don't remember who I meet ten years ago. He doesn't got him memorized ^_^

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He prolly doesn't remember Ven. He met Ven 10 years ago. I sure as heck don't remember who I meet ten years ago. He doesn't got him memorized ^_^

Yeah, I think this too. Plus, if you count novel-verse as canon (which you may as well for Days, seeing as how the novel writer wrote the plot of that game):

Roxas feels more and more like Sora when he smiles. Not that I actually got to see Sora smile in that castle.
Anyway, we Nobodies were born when our Others became a Heartless. So, fundamentally, we Nobodies just can’t know every single thing about our Others.

There was only one person that Axel had known as an Other, and was still in touch with. It was even more unlikely, in fact impossible, for his Nobody and Other to meet at the same time.
Because, essentially, Nobodies and their Others—as in, the human who became a heartless—don’t exist at the same time.

αsiя

space coke
i think meeting ven was the main reason why axel and roxas clicked (he knew that roxas looked exactly like ven)
i think the reason why he didnt tell roxas was because roxas was already going through a rough time (axel probably was confused of the whole thing too and he knew that it would just confuse roxas more)
and i think lea considered ven as a second best friend (even thought they meet 1 time) because of hey they clicked
and since at this time saix and axel arent that big of friends anymore so axel uses this chance to rekindle the relationship he had with ven and do it with roxas

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;4901561 said:
i think meeting ven was the main reason why axel and roxas clicked (he knew that roxas looked exactly like ven)
i think the reason why he didnt tell roxas was because roxas was already going through a rough time (axel probably was confused of the whole thing too and he knew that it would just confuse roxas more)
and i think lea considered ven as a second best friend (even thought they meet 1 time) because of hey they clicked
and since at this time saix and axel arent that big of friends anymore so axel uses this chance to rekindle the relationship he had with ven and do it with roxas

...They meet once, ten years ago, so what relationship is there to rekindle?

If you believe the novels (which I do at least for Days), this is how they met, and the things Axel thought:

Axel scratched his head, watching the last traces of a dark corridor disappear. It had closed up around the Organisation’s boss—Xemnas.
“Shows up here all of a sudden, tells me to take this kid back…” Axel muttered. He gazed at the boy standing in front of him, left standing in the trails of vanishing darkness.
The boy, wearing a white shirt, was at least ten years younger than himself, Axel guessed, though age wasn’t something that existed for Nobodies.
I don’t even know the kid’s name, he thought. He must be a Nobody that was just born here today. I know that this town is a special place. They call it ‘Twilight Town’ for a reason; it stands in the rift between darkness and light. The darkness of dusk blurs shape, and so does light.
Here, even those that belong to neither darkness nor light, Nobodies, are allowed to exist.
That’s why Axel hung about in this town when he had free time. He had been walking around idly like always, when Xemnas had suddenly appeared in front of him.
He hadn’t been skipping on a mission or anything, but there’s still nothing like bumping into one’s boss for awkward.
However, Xemnas had merely given Axel one order, without reproaching him.
“It’s a new member. Take him back to the castle, prepare him suitably, and bring him to me.”
“Huh?” Axel had uttered, but a dark corridor had opened up behind Xemnas, swallowing him.
Well then take him back yourself, Axel had thought, but he knew he didn’t have the rank to say it.
The boy didn’t move at all.
A tiny sigh escaped Axel. “Follow me.” He opened a dark corridor, but the boy didn’t react. “….hey.”
The boy stayed blank. Axel closed the portal, nothing for it, and stepped closer.
The boy finally moved; he looked up at Axel.
“What’s your name?”
The boy blinked.
Does that blink count as a reaction? Axel wondered. “I’ll ask you again. What’s your name?”
“...Ro…xas…” he said, in a husky voice.
I know Xemnas would have given him that name just before. That’s how I got my name too, thought Axel.
“I see, Roxas. My name is Axel. Got it memorised?”
The boy—Roxas—did nothing but gaze straight up at Axel.
“Anyway, let’s go home.”
Well, thought Axel, not that that doom-and-gloom castle is a great place for this Roxas to ‘go home’ to. He’s just come into the world, for crying out loud. Ahh well. There’s nothing else for him to do.
Just then, Roxas’ gaze shifted.
That’s the first time he’s showed a direct reaction-y kind of reaction, thought Axel. “Hm? What’s up?”
At the end of Roxas’ gaze were three of the town’s children.
I’ve seen those kids zillions of times, thought Axel. They’re that noisy group of punks from around the town. They look like they’d be about Roxas’ age.
They were holding sea-salt ice cream. This was a special flavour; a sweetly salty blue ice treat. Axel didn’t exactly hate it—actually, he liked it. Well, he remembered liking that ice cream.
“…We’ll go home after we eat some ice cream, will we?” Axel set off towards the shop in the middle of the town plaza. “Follow me, Roxas! How about I take you to my hangout?”
Roxas didn’t move.
“Sheesh, guess I got no choice.”
Axel went back, and clapped his hand on Roxas’ shoulder. Roxas trembled, surprised, and looked up at Axel. “Let’s go,” said Axel, and when he started walking, Roxas came along.
Slightly relieved, he headed for the cheap sweets shop in the middle of the plaza.

Nup, no Ven at all.

αsiя

space coke
...They meet once, ten years ago, so what relationship is there to rekindle?

If you believe the novels (which I do at least for Days), this is how they met, and the things Axel thought:

well then i see no point of having lea and ven meet
lea says it himself that they are now best friends
and as seen ven had to leave and shortly

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm asuming he lost the memory of meeting Ven. I think that's what happens to certain Nobodies, but I'm very sure he'll remember sometime.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Would you really tell your best friend, who's having a shit time coming to terms with himself, his lack of memories and his confusion about his purpose in general, that he is in fact not himself but someone else entirely? Would you be that cruel? No, didn't think so.

Strawberry

Well Axel/Lea wouldn't remember Ven since they met ONCE and that was over 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back