• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel - BHK thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

You know when BHK throws the keyblade to the floor with Axel in front of him.... you know? At Twilight Town? In the las trailer (not the promo one)
Anyway when he does that you are able to see that there are people around them.... so what i want to say is why aren't they moving (the people)? They're wacthing them but nothing else... they look like statues... u know... it's hard to explain... i hope u guys understand me

and sorry if this has already been posted

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

there were people around them??? *runs off to check trailer.*

Whispered.Hope

Yeah...I found that weird, too. Even in the pictures with Seifer and his gang + Vivi, there's people all around who seem frozen [even if it is a still picture, they seem like it, still xD]. I have no clue what's up with that.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
got a link to this pic?

maybe the people standing are in shock that a fight is going to start.

B

bettermanlamia

another.jpg

u mean the people in this picture? sry for not editing the picture.:-(

i watched the trailer. the people dont move at all.

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

My prediction = BHK was at a victory ceremony for a tournament that he won(remember the talk about a tournament in twilight town?), when he was confronted by Axel. I cant tell if the people are frozen or not, because the it's just a screenshot, I see no video. If they are frozen, then perhaps Axel used some kind of power or device granted to him by the organization to freeze everyone around them, so the two of them could talk in private. Axel then explained to BHK the purpose of the Keyblade he had found, and BHK refused to accept the responsibility, just as Sora almost did in Traverse Town after talking to Leon. Except that, Sora didn't toss his Keyblade to the ground like BHK did. Your thoughts?

B

bettermanlamia

maybe ..and this is MAYBE. maybe um axel stopped time? or an unknown stopped time?

diogo14

BHK-25 said:
they are cheering they arent like statues looks like a arena

that's just the pic.... i'm talking about the trailer go watch it... then you'll see

diogo14

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp said:
Umm, I'm pretty sure Dark Essence is being sarcastic.

hmmm.... hope not...

but if you think a litlle bit... what if you know BHK was going to fight Seifer and then Axel appeared and the time stopped... (like a magical spell) just to talk to BHK... just a tought

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp said:
It's still possible that he can stop time, but I dont think he can do it by himself. He would require some assistance from a higher member of the organization.
yea that would make sence, it doesnt look like axel is strong enough for something like stopping time.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
bettermanlamia said:
REALLY??????? WHERE?????
I MUST KNOW!
*thinking*.....I think it was at KHU but it isn't new news it was old!

I'm not joking!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back