• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel - BHK thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bettermanlamia

Dark Essence said:
*thinking*.....I think it was at KHU but it isn't new news it was old!

I'm not joking!!!
HMMMMMMMM. i will have to check that out..

BHK-25

i dont think he can stop time and i didnt find any post or sometinhg like that saying axel can stop time

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
BHK-25 said:
i dont think he can stop time and i didnt find any post or sometinhg like that saying axel can stop time
read my post I said nothing about getting information from a post.

maybe they said it was a rumored....but I remember 100% that they said some thing about axel and stopping time in the same sentence at khu!!!

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
This is what I think..Bhk threw his keyblade at him cuz he probably said don't hurt them..And I shall give up or something...So Axel probably agreed to do it..But BHk did it first. Or something like that

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp said:
My prediction = BHK was at a victory ceremony for a tournament that he won(remember the talk about a tournament in twilight town?), when he was confronted by Axel. I cant tell if the people are frozen or not, because the it's just a screenshot, I see no video. If they are frozen, then perhaps Axel used some kind of power or device granted to him by the organization to freeze everyone around them, so the two of them could talk in private. Axel then explained to BHK the purpose of the Keyblade he had found, and BHK refused to accept the responsibility, just as Sora almost did in Traverse Town after talking to Leon. Except that, Sora didn't toss his Keyblade to the ground like BHK did. Your thoughts?

That makes perfect sense, and is probaly what happens.

Jacob Twilight

The person that grabs BHK's arm is a different person! If you listen to the trailer at 19 seconds in, you can hear that the Unknown's voice is deeper than Axel's! You hear Axel at about 1 minute in. I think it was Luxord that spoke to BHK, who you hear at 1 min 15-17 seconds, but I can't be certain. Luxord is rumored to control time, so this would explain the "frozen" people.

Last edited:

diogo14

Jacob Twilight said:
The person that grabs BHK's arm is a different person! If you listen to the trailer at 19 seconds in, you can hear that the Unknown's voice is deeper than Axel's! You hear Axel at about 1 minute in. I think it was Luxord that spoke to BHK, who you hear at 1 min 15-17 seconds, but I can't be certain. Luxord is rumored to control time, so this would explain the "frozen" people.

yeah... you're right... the voices are different... hmm maybe it is Luxord... if he can control time then most probably it is him... or maybe someone else more powerful then he

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back