• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel vs. Marluxia!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tsuki-chan

axel is more hard core than marluxia and his y pink scythe of doom...tho i wish i had one (shifty eyes)

S

Shadow Keyblade

Marluxia was destroyed by Sora,while Axel still lives.I'm going with the guy that actually lives.

K

Keyblade Sage

I'd say Axel. He's so friggen awesome, and he uses fire! He's also always calm and cool.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
ansem26736 said:
axel, he does seem stronger but he was easier to beat then marluxia, and he doesnt have a pink scythe.

Axel was easy to beat because he didn't want to defeat Sora. Why? Who knows his real motives. We'll find out in KH II.

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
no kidding, marluxia uses PETALS to hurt you. When I got to him, I started laughing! I mean, I can see EARTH element maybe, if he used leaves and stuff...BUT FLOWERS??? If he was a girl, I wouldn't tease it, but he's a guy, and he's supposed to be the final boss? There's just something terribly entertaining about that. I definitely think Axel could wipe the floor with him. I mean, who knows Axel's true potential? Not us, not yet. BUT, we DO know Marluxia's. And it's covered in rose petals.

Sharingan

Axel seems to be a stronger and more important character in KHII so I bet Square will make him stronger. But, I think in a real battle Axel would win.

OblivionHeart

Axel would win. Think about it. You have a proffesional pyrotectnic vs a Rose pink sythe that throws out petals to harm you. The answer is quite obvious. Plus Axel is good at battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back