• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel vs. Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a battle?

• Sephiroth(The One Winged Angel)

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Axel(Flurry of Dancing Flames..)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

I was wondering who the majority of the people on this site would prefer in a battle Sephiroth(Final Fantasy VII) or Axel(Kingdom Hearts II). Both of which wield fire and commonly debated, begin.

Masamune

Big Boss
Sin Harvest= Dead Axel

srsly, seph has speed agility and strength. a hard to find combonation.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seph is in a completely different league in terms of strength. I don't even think Xemnas would have much of a chance. Axel is a good fighter, but that's it. Seph is immensely strong, Axel'll be sliced to ribbons, no matter how many times he does his teleport-thing.

Squall

Sephiroth has more variety of moves and better skills then Axel.Sephiroth would decisively defeat Axel.

Sephiroth, put into consideration of his strenght, speed, intelligence etc.

M

Miss Murder

Yeah, Sephiroth would definately be the winner. It's true, Axel's awesome, and everything, but Sephiroth is much stronger and faster...I could barely beat him. (KHII, but still, Sephi's still stronger)

ryoji1337

This shouldn't even be a debate, no offense.
Sephiroth is just too powerful to be compared to axel let alone several other KH type characters. o_O

He's got Meteor too bishes!
*One Winged Angel* O_O!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I Think Axel is WAAAY cooler, but Yeah... Sephiroth would Sadly, beat the snot out of axel. ;~;

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Sora vs. Sephiroth (2): Defeats both times
Cloud vs. Sephiroth (at least 3): Defeats all times
Sora vs. Cloud (2+): Defeats both times
Sora vs. Axel (3+1/2): Withdrawal (due to wanting to have fun), Withdrawal (due to wanting to bring back Roxas), Withdrawal (due to Roxas being his friend), leading to self-sacrifice

Sora failed to kill Axel, even when he was trying to. Sora defeated Cloud both times, to the extent he was trying to, and the same with Sephiroth. Cloud killed Sephiroth at least 3 times (reactor time counts since Sephiroth had to absorb lifestream to barely cling to life).

So, the hierarchy makes it look like Axel could rip Sephiroth apart if he felt like it.

pwninator

Sora vs. Sephiroth (2): Defeats both times
Cloud vs. Sephiroth (at least 3): Defeats all times
Sora vs. Cloud (2+): Defeats both times
Sora vs. Axel (3+1/2): Withdrawal (due to wanting to have fun), Withdrawal (due to wanting to bring back Roxas), Withdrawal (due to Roxas being his friend), leading to self-sacrifice

Sora failed to kill Axel, even when he was trying to. Sora defeated Cloud both times, to the extent he was trying to, and the same with Sephiroth. Cloud killed Sephiroth at least 3 times (reactor time counts since Sephiroth had to absorb lifestream to barely cling to life).

So, the hierarchy makes it look like Axel could rip Sephiroth apart if he felt like it.

These alligations are pathetic and feeble. Sephiroth the one-winged angel would not fall victim to a simple fighter such as axel. Your imformation does not have a solid base and is inacurrate. You honestly believe axel can defeat sephiroth when he is in his final form from FF7. Ha, if so you know nothing of his power, you are just another axel fanboy who thinks axel to be the greatest ever! well hes not in fact he was the easiest organization battles in both COM and KH2. I want you to tell me exactly how Axel would win.

T

Tyler Durden

Axel owns!!!

but, sadly, Sephiroth would ownhis ass AND sleep with Axel's girlfriend.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman

Are you serious? AXEL IS A WEAKLING, NOTHING LESS, NOTHING MORE. MY GOOD LORD HE IS THE WEAKEST ORG. MEMBER, DEMYX IS ELITE COMPARED TO HIM. HE IS A CLICHE CHARACTER FOR FANBOYS TO LOVE IN THE GAYEST WAY POSSIBLE. eVEN THE WAY HE DIES IS CLICHE, IT'S TAKEN COMPLETELY OFF OF VEGETA FROM DRAGON BALL Z, YOU KNOW HOW PATHETIC THAT IS.

*calms down*

Well yeah you obviously see that I don't like axel and Sephiroth is the only real fighter here so I choose the one winged angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back