• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel vs. Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a battle?

• Sephiroth(The One Winged Angel)

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Axel(Flurry of Dancing Flames..)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
but, sadly, Sephiroth would ownhis ass AND sleep with Axel's girlfriend.

Sephy would sleep with Roxas?!?!

Sora vs. Sephiroth (2): Defeats both times
Cloud vs. Sephiroth (at least 3): Defeats all times
Sora vs. Cloud (2+): Defeats both times
Sora vs. Axel (3+1/2): Withdrawal (due to wanting to have fun), Withdrawal (due to wanting to bring back Roxas), Withdrawal (due to Roxas being his friend), leading to self-sacrifice

Sora failed to kill Axel, even when he was trying to. Sora defeated Cloud both times, to the extent he was trying to, and the same with Sephiroth. Cloud killed Sephiroth at least 3 times (reactor time counts since Sephiroth had to absorb lifestream to barely cling to life).

So, the hierarchy makes it look like Axel could rip Sephiroth apart if he felt like it.

This information is irrelevant because you were the one controlling said people most of the time and doesn't stand for much so this doesn't count.

It is very clear that Sephiroth would win this if he went into his Safer Sephiroth form where he can destroy planets with a single technqiue. If he isn't in his final form then all he needs is his sword skills and Axel is toast.

Squ@ll

Axel is cooler but u can't hide the truth seph is better in combat

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
These alligations are pathetic and feeble. Sephiroth the one-winged angel would not fall victim to a simple fighter such as axel. Your imformation does not have a solid base and is inacurrate. You honestly believe axel can defeat sephiroth when he is in his final form from FF7. Ha, if so you know nothing of his power, you are just another axel fanboy who thinks axel to be the greatest ever! well hes not in fact he was the easiest organization battles in both COM and KH2. I want you to tell me exactly how Axel would win.
I'm not an Axel fanboy, but thanks for sputtering nonsense while ignoring the very simple fact that Sephiroth's power, and his multiple (!) defeats rest on STRENGTH OF WILL, not simple stylishness. Axel has much more strength of will than Sephiroth, and even in the case of battle strength, is higher on the hierarchy.

As for telling you exactly how he'd win - fine. He has complete control over the element of fire, and would simply incinerate Sephiroth's prone body that STILL lies in the northern crater (very close to the magma of the planet - simple to roast). Funny how you fail to provide anything close to how Sephiroth would win, though.

This information is irrelevant because you were the one controlling said people most of the time and doesn't stand for much so this doesn't count.

It is very clear that Sephiroth would win this if he went into his Safer Sephiroth form where he can destroy planets with a single technqiue. If he isn't in his final form then all he needs is his sword skills and Axel is toast.
So the actual events of the game are invalid - it's what we've come up with in fanfiction that is relevant? Thanks, then. Well, in my fanfiction, Axel rips apart Sephiroth. Therefore I have a direct quote from a first-person source that says Axel would win, thus the question is answered.

In summary - either stop being a fanboy idiot and actually analyze what evidence you're given in the games, or shut the hell up.

Forge_Dragonis

Not to state the obvious but come on... Sephy vs. Axel? you got to be kiddin. Sure, axel is cool n all but still... Is this even a contest? I mean one slice form good ol' masamune and axels down for the count. Axel from disgaea on the other hand... =P

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Not to state the obvious but come on... Sephy vs. Axel? you got to be kiddin. Sure, axel is cool n all but still... Is this even a contest? I mean one slice form good ol' masamune and axels down for the count. Axel from disgaea on the other hand... =P

I thought that too. :3

Seriously, Axel would destroy himself with a single attack, just like in KH2.

I reckon Sephy would win, as much as I like Axel, I don't think he's on the same level.

pwninator

I thought that too. :3

Seriously, Axel would destroy himself with a single attack, just like in KH2.

I reckon Sephy would win, as much as I like Axel, I don't think he's on the same level.

I made this thread for the fact that I wanted to see what people said, I have been suprised, I was expecting a response to that of Axel. Stop trying to inform me of facts I already know, do not say these things to me but to the people in this thread that object to your opinion, I on the other hand I have a cognate opinion as yourself besides the fact that i despise Axel. By the way I fail to understand your post, you seemed to contrudict yourself.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I'm not an Axel fanboy, but thanks for sputtering nonsense while ignoring the very simple fact that Sephiroth's power, and his multiple (!) defeats rest on STRENGTH OF WILL, not simple stylishness.

Ohh so thats why he came back from the dead multiple times just to fight and kill cloud and the gang right smart-ass.

Axel has much more strength of will than Sephiroth, and even in the case of battle strength, is higher on the hierarchy.[/qoute]

Wow your saying that he has more physical power then sephiroth. Lol you must be joking, axel is a scrwny and pathetic weakling.

As for telling you exactly how he'd win - fine. He has complete control over the element of fire, and would simply incinerate Sephiroth's prone body that STILL lies in the northern crater (very close to the magma of the planet - simple to roast). Funny how you fail to provide anything close to how Sephiroth would win, though.

Okay before you talk about complete control over fire, silence yourself. I know this element and it's abbilities better then most and axel has everything but complete control over it. To tell you the truth no member has complete control over their element, ohh no this is not the case at all, they mearly use basic magic as tools so saying that axel, or any other, has complete and utter control over their elements is a foolish statement used only by children. So pretty much all he can do is create fire thanks to his feable fire spells, and he can not manipulate fire, funny is that what you thought he could do. So no he can not MANIPULATE the fire for he does not control the element of fire, mearly uses it as a tool thanks to magic.

As for how sephiroth would win, tis it not obvious. His streanth and magic surpasses axel ten fold, he would be begging for death at sephiroths' feet. But if you require a...........detailed explanation then here you go.

They would meet on the battle feild for whatever reason and would stare eachother down. Axel would then ramble on about his buttbuddy, Roxas, and sephiroth would become somewhat impatient. He would fly at axel and meet Axel in somthing he's horrible in, sworsmanship fundementals and technique. Axel would fall back and attempt to do a fire attack but sephiroth would caste Blizaragra, nullify his attack, and hit him all the same. Then while he tries to attack again sephiroth would warp behind him and slice him in the back. Axel would then be frightened by the man and try to attack to survive but sephiroth would block his weak attack and cast sin harvest. Axel would then be on the verge of death and Sephiroth would slauther him.

Ohh no too bad for you, axel loses.

FATALITY.....FLAWLESS VICTORY.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Axel wouldn't stand a chance. There is only one boss in the KH series that could beat Sephiroth, and that would be the Phantom from KH1.

C

Cloud_VII

Axel wouldn't stand a chance. There is only one boss in the KH series that could beat Sephiroth, and that would be the Phantom from KH1.
Xemnas is more powerful than Sephiroth, and has better fighting techniques in battle.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Xemnas is more powerful than Sephiroth, and has better fighting techniques in battle.

Xemnas was easy. The Phantom is the only boss I thought harder then Sephiroth.

C

Cloud_VII

Xemnas was easy. The Phantom is the only boss I thought harder then Sephiroth.
In-game difficulty has nothing to do with telling which character is stronger. Heck, many had a hard time defeating Luxord, who isn't anywhere near as powerful as Sephiroth let alone Xemnas.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
In-game difficulty has nothing to do with telling which character is stronger. Heck, many had a hard time defeating Luxord, who isn't anywhere near as powerful as Sephiroth let alone Xemnas.

Oh it doesn't? Well I guess that would change somethings, but still, no one would be able to defeat the Phantom. Sephiroth or Xemnas, I believe, aren't to good with magic.

C

Cloud_VII

Oh it doesn't? Well I guess that would change somethings, but still, no one would be able to defeat the Phantom. Sephiroth or Xemnas, I believe, aren't to good with magic.
Sephiroth can use all the elements needed to kill the Phantom at the Clock Tower. Xemnas can use all of the weapons of Organization XIII, and possesses all of their powers since he's been using them in the 2nd to last battle.

Zaraki

Im going with the under dog here i say axel would win if were going by how hard they were in the game then axel wins in FM+. considering that nomura made all the org stronger than seph even ol demyx is stronger

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Sephiroth can use all the elements needed to kill the Phantom at the Clock Tower. Xemnas can use all of the weapons of Organization XIII, and possesses all of their powers since he's been using them in the 2nd to last battle.

Well, I suppose your right, but of course he could set a timer of doom over both Xemnas or Sephiroth.

C

Cloud_VII

Axel is powerful, though Sephiroth is more powerful than Axel. Without a doubt, Sephiroth would kill the Flurry of Dancing Flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back