• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► B.i.s.h.i.e.:kat/tlp/k_k Pwns Yer' Soul!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i dunno who's turn it is... but whose group am i in? let's see... if Sara, Ace and Ketso are in one group and Kanynt, Hollow and Kaze are in another thta leaves me, Rath and..... aw carp. lol this is gonna be interesting....

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
tough! that last thing pickle "updated" wasn't an update!! a certain format of writing would have been more of an update, pickle. SOMEBODY UPDATE GOSH DARNIT!!! i say pickle should update. and i'm a fan. XD

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*shakes head* Two words.

PUH SHAW.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piku glared at the cells she had to command. La Femme (Hundred Acre), Gerard, and The Silver Kid. Atlantica, The Knuckle-Dragger (Deep Jungle), and Sebastian, a rude little boy from Hollow Bastion.

"Okay, so... I hate you." Piku started out. "All of you." The males just stared blankely. "And it's time to go."

"Go where?" Sebastion asked, a stupid look on his ugly face. Piku rolled her eyes. It was as if she was writing a fanfic that wasn't really going anywhere.

"We're going to a whole new set of worlds. We're going to recruit an army to destroy the heartless with, and try to figure out how to get your worlds back...to worldness."

"Worldness?" Sebastion asked, raising an eyebrow. The sadistic blonde was getting on Piku's nerves.

"Oh, cause you've never made up a word."

"Nope."

"Puh-shaw," Piku said, turning away from him. She began to walk away. After a while, Gerard decided to follow, and so did the others. But not until they were about twenty feet apart. Piku rolled her eyes, mumbling about how slow boys were. "Okay. First stop: Garage Island."

Hollow glared while following Myra to who-knows-where. He didn't care about where they went. He just wanted to get Halloween Town back where it belonged. Anywhere other than his body. He exchanged glares with Sebastion when they sat down at the dinner table. After a quick meal, the B.I.S.H.I.E's would be leaving to different worlds.

"How's Hollow Bastion treating you?" Hollow asked quietly. Sebastion flushed.

"Fine. it chose the right person."

"That remains to be seen," Hollow said, his stare hardening. Hollow had come very close to being Hollow Bastion's choice person, but it switched when Halloween Town tried to kill it. Sebastion constantly bragged about this.

Hollow would have enjoyed stealing the world from Sebastion, and he hoped that the chance would arise. Sixteen was such a large number. They didn't need that many recruiters. Hollow could probably narrow the number down by half, easy. He was already working on a heartless that could steal World Hearts from other holders, despite the promise he had made to never use his power against the others.

Gerard Emo'd his way through dinner.

Kaze and Ketso glared at each other, forgetting to eat entirely. Kanynt sided with Kaze and wished that Ketso would go away. His half brother was annoying.

Finally, Asuka's great, ugly head opened it's mouth, revealing teeth that resembled a train-wreck. "It is time to go our seperate ways," she said. Everyone seperated into their cells and went off to their supervisors. Piku glared at the Silver headed kid.

"What's yer name again?"

"Silver."

"You look like a sterling."

"It's silver."

"You still look like a sterling."

"And you look like a midget." Thus, Silver began to be beaten down so gore..ily, that it would be unwise and distasteful to post it. Actually, the author is lazy. So stuff it. Then, Piku turned around, pulled out some sort of crystal, and yelled "Garage Island". They were transported to a small island, where a boy with white hair was just catching a snowman-dog-bug-cat-thing. They followed the boy home and got all the way to the front door of his house before he noticed them.

The white haired boy turned around, the dog turning with him. "Hey, who are you?"

"We're a troupe of hungry people. Feed us." Piku demanded. The others nodded. Gerard emo'd while Ster-Silver patted a hamster absent-mindedly. The ivory-headed boy seemed to be sizing them up. Piku folded her arms impatiently.

"Nice to meetya. I wouldn't deny food from hungry people. My sister taught me that. You can meet her. Her name is Cat-"

"-I don't care," Piku said, bluntly. She walked into the house.

"The name's Haru," the boy said, putting the dog on the counter. "Haru Glory."

"Whatever. Haru... Why is this thing glued to your door?" Piku said, pointing at a giant yellow sun-like thing with two arms.

"I am not a thing, and I'm not glued here. My name is Nakejima." Nakejima ((sp? o_O)) said, angrily. Piku shrugged and threw a rock at his head. Well, him. The whole thing... Would you call it a head?

Whatever. Piku turned to Haru. "Let's get to the point. Do you know what Heartless are? They're more evil then Demon Card, so there. Stuff it."

Haru looked confused. "Okay... Why does this concern me?"

"I'm hungry." The Emo said. Piku and Haru turned to him. "Let's eat first."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THERE.

STUFF IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back