• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: Amor Forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
but near the end of the game, ven and terra are wearing same armor as before so i doubt armor will grow onto the whole body as u progress.

i bet the armor will be an accesory. depending on the game, the changes of armor on the shoulder (aqua has it on her sleeves) will be visible or not. kinda like sora gets a new chain but it doesnt show changes when u get a different one.

LiD

but near the end of the game, ven and terra are wearing same armor as before so i doubt armor will grow onto the whole body as u progress.

i bet the armor will be an accesory. depending on the game, the changes of armor on the shoulder (aqua has it on her sleeves) will be visible or not. kinda like sora gets a new chain but it doesnt show changes when u get a different one.

>.> they are wearing similar armor not the same,
or Terrra's would be to small, and vens would be to big
uhm anyway

o_O Accessories?
I don't think so because accessories, don't show up on kh characters when it gets equiped
like you said..so why would it be an accessory?

I think the armor will just come at the end of each characters Senario, or maybe in the middle, or in some point of the game you will get each of the characters armor, and play in it, but thats just a thought

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I doubt they'd have shown us the Armors if it was really into the gameplay system. They needto save something for the actual game. I'd wager that even if TAV wore Armor in the scenes we got to see, they probably did what they did for Sora's Keyblade in trailers and left him with the KK while other people had Ultima or something - just kept the skins as low as they could so as to not spoil :3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Aqua doesn't need armor.

She's untouchable. [:

She must be if she can just give her armor to Xemnas

*Senario*

After Ven is Frozen by MX
Aqua: Alright F#@% This this damn armor is too heavy
Ven: h......h...h.heat........he...
Aqua: I know Ven isnt this thing hot?!? SEE TERRA!!!!! VEN AGREES WITH ME!!!!
Ven: *passes out*
Aqua: thats It Im taking off this Armor, IM UNTOUCHABLE!!!
*Aqua is then frozen by MX*
Aqua: DAMNIT WHERES MY ARMOR IM COLD!!!!

*Xemnas sneaks away in the distance*: She will live with me FOREVER!!!!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
when does she give her armor to Xemnas

We don't know the circumstances of how Xemnas obtained Aqua's armor.
Most people believe that he salvaged it after she died. (If she died.)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
She dosent I was joking. Xemnas Most likely finds it somewhere.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

No, it will probably be on certain level ups or boss battles, the bonus you get is a new peice of armor. And you can put them on or off.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
No, it will probably be on certain level ups or boss battles, the bonus you get is a new peice of armor. And you can put them on or off.

That's probably the best bet; Square wouldn't reveal that anyway, so as to keep VAT's looks as they are originally, like how Sora is seen with Kingdom Key alone throughout all the Kingdom Hearts trailers.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Does anyone think that it's just regular armor?
I take that back, because I have an idea.
lol Absent Silhouettes.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
That's probably the best bet; Square wouldn't reveal that anyway, so as to keep VAT's looks as they are originally, like how Sora is seen with Kingdom Key alone throughout all the Kingdom Hearts trailers.

Yeah. It will be a nice suprise if its true.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

we will need to wait and see.

besides, i dotbt the armor will have noticible changes.

this is PSP, so i doubt armor will make a difference in the gameplay. if it was, testuya nomura would have gave out at least a little hint.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
we will need to wait and see.

besides, i dotbt the armor will have noticible changes.

this is PSP, so i doubt armor will make a difference in the gameplay. if it was, testuya nomura would have gave out at least a little hint.

I'm not trying to start an argument but what does that have to do with anything?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I'm not trying to start an argument but what does that have to do with anything?

if they didnt give the option on PS2 when you got a gold/silver/bronze crown in KH2FM then i doubt the kh game on PSP would do it different on armor.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It sounded like you were poking fun at its processing power for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back