• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bbs article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

I can't understand anything from the google translated page xD

Does anyone know if there is new info in it??? I seems to be a review or somthing like that...

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
dont understand =/
we need lissar

State

Awards
I don't think there's anything new in the article, apart from the very small amount of screenshots, which, a few of them are somewhat new.

Eyphio

i think this is sort of a overall summary or something like that...
i see it talking about tav and how they have different styles and stories
as well as commands,d-link,and shoot lock,style change,command board...
it talks about controls as well, the only thing that i understand is o is executing ordinary attacks and triangles is commands...
and it gives 2 images of a couple worlds at the bottom...

while i think most of them are old news, i certainly had not seen the cinderella d-link before, nor a shrunk aqua in castle of dreams, i think aqua with snow white is new, too. plus that photon charge shoot lock looks unfamiliar...

what cptn hook is holding is a star fragment, i think

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
We're going to need Lissar for this. I don't understand a word, however, is this anything new? :>

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
It gives a basic overview of the story and battle system. And... that's it. Hmm... it says both beginners and experts will be able to enjoy the battle system, though how exactly that will work I don't know.

xion1992

thanks lissar, i hope you realize just how much the entire KH insider community appreciates your translations. :u )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back