• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Function

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, it looks like Terra is performing some kind of powerful attack. Terra doesn't have a magic meter. I'd assume that more basic attacks and magic don't use up any of the gauge, but more powerful attacks and magic do.

But, then again, the battle system of BBS has been rather hard to decipher from the screens we've seen thusfar.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'm thinking the enemies will drop orbs and the focus bar or whatever it might be acts like a drive gauge to some degree. The more focus the stronger the special attack.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well look at the command menu, then the guage, we can tell it's not magic..And it's not a drive right?

I think you misunderstood me. I meant that the gauge was sort of an attack gauge. The stronger the command (be it attack or magic) the more of the gauge it takes up when used.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
What about it being some kind of "Keyblade's awakening" function? Derived from Drive form, it would unleash the true power of keyblade when used at maximum, and could add some effect to the keyblade depending of what is used from this gauge.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Off Topic: You don't have any party members with you, so that good.(I always hated the ones that got in the way and such.)

I think I'll miss party members. D: Maybe we'll see some unexpected party members in the Disney Worlds, however? (I'm hoping for King Triton and Peter Pan) =P

soralove432

well if you look around the enemy, you can see green orbs dropped (health probably) and blue orbs, perhaps for this "focus" bar or whatever.

keyblade39

hmm it looks like fucon 2 me... i guess while that bar is draining he starts 2 glow? like how he is in the picture

D

Divine Light

i was thinking it looks like a Magic bar but its probably a new thing.

Stars

リク
Well, it looks like Terra is performing some kind of powerful attack. Terra doesn't have a magic meter. I'd assume that more basic attacks and magic don't use up any of the gauge, but more powerful attacks and magic do.

But, then again, the battle system of BBS has been rather hard to decipher from the screens we've seen thusfar.

Agree with what he said..
maybe Terra would have some special attack or ultima when the drive gauge or whatever reach some kind of degree

keyblade39

Agree with what he said..
maybe Terra would have some special attack or ultima when the drive gauge or whatever reach some kind of degree

same here, but the bar could b some type of magic, or some sort of keyblade super attack move that used up all of the gauge

Stars

リク
Ok, I think I've almost for it right

FUCON
IACON
FACAN

That's what it looks like to me! Focus, or something eles seems good tho!
I can't see that word either..lol..
same here, but the bar could b some type of magic, or some sort of keyblade super attack move that used up all of the gauge

it would be cool .. if Terra able to use special attack.. the battle system would not be boring..XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back