• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStyley92

it appears from the demo impressions that bss will be very similar to kh 1 and 2. but didn't he say it would be like re com? how is it like re com?

Cissy

Bronze Member
You scroll through different attack options, apparantly.

Like scrolling through cards.

It'll be similiar to Crisis Core, anyway.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nomura said that it plays like Re:CoM, with a KH1 feel, or something to that gist.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't know.
I guess we'll have to wait~.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I got the impression that attacks were categorized. It seemed like you scroll through certain fighting styles, pick which one is preferred, and then be given a list of specific attacks associated with that category (like fire-based attacks) and the like.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
All I know is that it looks incredibly complicated, and fun.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
if you look up the info it shows, there is a list of attacks on the command menu, and u can customize your own combos with it, i heard you can even combine magic attacks

Master Riku 789

you can probably set your command list like this:

1.fire
2.cure
3.firaga blitz
5.strike raid
6.blizzard
7.thundaga
8.neo graviga

and then you scroll through the commands like a deck.

-Calafas-

Idk, but from what everyone's saying, it seems like the gameplay got f*cked up. I guess we'll have to wait for a gameplay clarification.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
if you look up the info it shows, there is a list of attacks on the command menu, and u can customize your own combos with it, i heard you can even combine magic attacks

It sounds like an FF thing, like attaching certain types of magic to physical attacks for an advantage. That makes me think that there will be plenty of Unbirths that specialize in certain magical elements. The heartless had that somewhat, with the rhapsodies and the rest. I have a feel BBS will focus more on that, considering the customizing combos option will be available.

FreakyStyley92

ok. i just read through the gamespot article again. If i read it right, then x will be used for regular attacking, like hacking and slashing and trangle will be for special attacks.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Idk, but from what everyone's saying, it seems like the gameplay got f*cked up. I guess we'll have to wait for a gameplay clarification.
Have you watched any of the videos? :3

-Calafas-

You do that. Have fun.
:D

Idk, either everyone is smoking something really good... or I am.
I watched a BBS gameplay vid and I didn't see any cards, weird command lists or anything of that nature, just the simple command menu and the guy playing was button mashing. Doesn't seem like a deck system to me.

Macabre

Gold Member
BBS will be similar to Re:CoM,in that decks will be used.
And like said above,it'll have combo and magic customization.

BB will probably focus more on strategy while in combat.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Idk, either everyone is smoking something really good... or I am.
I watched a BBS gameplay vid and I didn't see any cards, weird command lists or anything of that nature, just the simple command menu and the guy playing was button mashing. Doesn't seem like a deck system to me.
Cards? Who said anything about cards? :eek:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Similar to Re:CoM. And by 'command deck', they're referring to specific choices of attacks styles, not cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back