• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs having another story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what character or thing should be in the new scenario if there is one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
by the title i ment after you beat all 3 characters nomura decides to add another story or chapter to bbs?
maybe the bad guys point of view or this time around all 3 characters are by your side?, i don't really care if that happens but it would make the game last longer for those hoping for it not to be a short game,

because why if the story's are short and all 3 story's are supposed to feel like a full kh game instead of 3 different kh games, but im not saying its supposed to feel that way
but what do you guys think if there was another story to tell? maybe the DS's side of the story

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yay i got a right guess
but whom i didnt wanna mention mickey cus then people are gonna say thatll be explained in coded but i havent even seen mickey in coded screent shots or riku
but anyways that might be it though but all mickey does is train though i dont think there is need for that to be told but i wouldnt mind, im just hoping for maybe a bad guys side of the story seeing DS having almost the same suit as rikus dark suit there is a possibility of DS just being a mysterious guy with another side or *memory loss o.o* (my bad xD off topic)

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
lol nvm btw do you know where that interview is? i just wanna make sure but anyways about the other story it just seems its time for a twist on the story line instead of always focusing on the good guys we need to know why DS is like that?
btw the concept art for DS's keyblade looks like bond of flames

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
lol nvm btw do you know where that interview is? i just wanna make sure but anyways about the other story it just seems its time for a twist on the story line instead of always focusing on the good guys we need to know why DS is like that?
btw the concept art for DS's keyblade looks like bond of flames
really? anyway i hope we get 4 scenarios

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yeah i really wanna play as someone we've never played before, well terra and them we've never played as but you know what i mean xD, maybe how mickey came to use the keyblade anyways it would be awesome to play as mickey im just saying, arent you tired of always using the keyblade? and wannna use the dark powers instead?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well personaly I am hoping that each character gets their scenario on different UMD discs.

1 UMD disc for each scenario = BBS being 3 UMD Discs, that way the game is guarenteed to be long

Of course I want there to be a fourth scenario, I am always hoping for things at make the game last longer. Howver I think a fourth scenario would only be half as long as one of the other 3 scenarios.

Maybe a Mickey scenario telling of the year between the time Xehanort arrived in Hollow Bastion to the heartless invasion of that world.

Auron

Missing an eye
4 scenarios would totally pwn, I hope we do get a 4th one, but the 3 original ones are what I'm waiting for

being tired of Keyblades is Days reason for having multiplayer

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Well personaly I am hoping that each character gets their scenario on different UMD discs.

1 UMD disc for each scenario = BBS being 3 UMD Discs, that way the game is guarenteed to be long

Of course I want there to be a fourth scenario, I am always hoping for things at make the game last longer. Howver I think a fourth scenario would only be half as long as one of the other 3 scenarios.

Maybe a Mickey scenario telling of the year between the time Xehanort arrived in Hollow Bastion to the heartless invasion of that world.
do we have to buy four games? or are they in one box?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
do we have to buy four games? or are they in one box?

I meant that they would all be included in one box. Kinda like how they used to do the PS1 Final Fantasies. They had like 4 discs in one box.

BBS could have 3 - 4 UMD's in one box. One UMD per scenario.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yeah if i have to buy 3 different UMD's then -_- fuck it xD no they should be in one UMD and i hope we get to buy extensions for it or download extensions for free seeing as psp has ps store now it would make great sense to make the fm for US too and release the download for free for people that already own it

CLOSED

Last edited:

Alex999

you dont need to have more than one umd disc to make a game long. its very easy to make a game like
bbs long since its not really like each story is taking place in other places. they're going through all the same worlds.

anyways. as far as 4th scenario i have never heard that in any of nomuras interviews.
though i wouldnt doubt it. i would like to see DS point of view or mickeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back